Help me name my Norn Necromancer

#1Gandalf_the_FabPosted 9/12/2012 1:21:07 AM
So yeah struggling to name my Norn Necromancer, so far I have gone with Ebony Nightraven but for some reason it feels a bit tacky

The theme I am going for with this character is like the female incarnation of Death or Charon in that she is a conduit between the worlds of the living and the dead guiding lost souls to the afterlife or calling them forth to help vanquish her foes, anyone able to provide inspiration for a suitable name?
#2Gibberling007Posted 9/12/2012 1:22:58 AM
Amanda Hugnkiss
---
'My chosen torture makes me stronger / in a life that craves the hunger. / A freedom and a quest for life / until the end of judgment night.' -Devils Never Cry
#3thejectPosted 9/12/2012 1:23:15 AM
Fancy Pantz

Don't equip pants.
---
I'M OUTRUNNING A CENTAUR SO FREAKING HARD RIGHT NOW.
#4Gandalf_the_Fab(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2012 1:29:03 AM
theject posted...
Fancy Pantz

Don't equip pants.

Yeah this game really needs a toggle pants option
#5lazycomplifePosted 9/12/2012 2:11:51 AM
Gandalf_the_Fab posted...
So yeah struggling to name my Norn Necromancer, so far I have gone with Ebony Nightraven but for some reason it feels a bit tacky

The theme I am going for with this character is like the female incarnation of Death or Charon in that she is a conduit between the worlds of the living and the dead guiding lost souls to the afterlife or calling them forth to help vanquish her foes, anyone able to provide inspiration for a suitable name?

I kind of like the name you picked.
#6stekim40Posted 9/12/2012 2:35:38 AM
This is not really a good place for ask for names, most people that post here don't have a clue about real rp names and will only suggest lame or silly ones which you will get reported in-game.

Do what I do when I need a new character, google 'fantasy name generator' there are many name generators out there and they'll come up with a decent name for you.
---
Anyone using the words 'dat', 'imma' , 'wat' or 'dis' needs to be put against a wall and shot for the sake of humanity.
#7DarkstaPosted 9/12/2012 2:36:45 AM
Norn names are celtic. It may sound silly but go to a baby names website and look up welsh names. You will find some really interesting names that sound cool. I also like the one you picked.
---
MM SF3: Black Ace FC: 442-599-525-414 Name: Metal Sonic
'Machines are the future...
#8havok718Posted 9/12/2012 2:46:35 AM
It probably sounds tacky because Ebony is a stripper's name. Or maybe a horse.
#9thejectPosted 9/12/2012 2:49:08 AM
stekim40 posted...
This is not really a good place for ask for names, most people that post here don't have a clue about real rp names and will only suggest lame or silly ones which you will get reported in-game.

Do what I do when I need a new character, google 'fantasy name generator' there are many name generators out there and they'll come up with a decent name for you.

I generally go with names I've used for years, short simple ones. Usually RP type names. I don't use silly ones myself. Any comment I make like that is sarcasm.
---
I'M OUTRUNNING A CENTAUR SO FREAKING HARD RIGHT NOW.
#10Zen_ZarabPosted 9/12/2012 3:00:10 AM
Frederic Nightraven
---
http://tinyurl.com/cqbr3ld