respawn timer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. respawn timer

User Info: Caliystia

Caliystia
4 years ago#11
Yeah I don't mind the fast spawns so much now. I did at first but I learned to kill better/faster so it's just more fun now with more adds and mobs to kill. I think they will scale it back once the populations settle down.

The thing I hate is when the mob decides he's done with your a$$whoopin' goes invuln and runs away with a full health bar. Usually this only happens on the hard mobs when it's really annoying to have to whittle them down again... ><

User Info: spanky1

spanky1
4 years ago#12
You know, I've always thought that just completely removing trash mobs from certain areas would be a good idea and make the game more enjoyable. The only enemies that matter are the ones around the various quests. But if I'm just traveling down a road with nothing of interest around, I don't think there should even be any bad guys. Just let me look at the scenery, you know?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/Fuee/Artz0rion/spanky1.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/138/377153264_fada9efcca_m.jpg

User Info: Aceallways

Aceallways
4 years ago#13
Yes! This is the only mmo I have wanted a lower respawn timer on.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: CyanB

CyanB
4 years ago#14
BoOfTantar9 posted...
I'm assuming because so many players are in the game there needs to be a short respawn or people would be sitting around waiting for something to kill. I dunno...

Sure, I have no problem on that front.

However, I'm sure they could tweak the timer to fit with the number of players in a given area, like they have done with the number of critters during DE's.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. respawn timer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived