Cant mouse target

#1AJKirchner88Posted 9/14/2012 6:28:26 AM
I suddenly cant click and target. Enemies, players, or npc. It was working fine last night, and I cant find anything in the settings that might have randomly changed.

Anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?
#2_Dreamcast_Posted 9/14/2012 6:31:09 AM
same thing happened to me the other day... was working fine the night before, but the next day when i logged in i couldn't click-to-target anything...

i did a full restart (not just log out log back in via character screen, completely shut the program down, then turn it back on) and it worked fine after that... i could click-to-target again...
---
You can't take the sky from me...
#3TGgoldPosted 9/14/2012 6:32:12 AM
Sometimes my camera gets locked and I can't bring up the cursor. Usually a right click fixes it.
#4AJKirchner88(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 6:35:27 AM
_Dreamcast_ posted...
same thing happened to me the other day... was working fine the night before, but the next day when i logged in i couldn't click-to-target anything...

i did a full restart (not just log out log back in via character screen, completely shut the program down, then turn it back on) and it worked fine after that... i could click-to-target again...

Thanks so much! I was only going to character select. That is a weird bug/issue, but closing the client completely fixed it. Thanks again.
#5_Dreamcast_Posted 9/14/2012 6:38:06 AM
np... same thing with me, i was logging out to the character select screen and then logging right back in, and the problem wouldn't fix... it wasn't until i completely closed down the program and restarted it up again that it fixed... and yea, it is a weird bug...
---
You can't take the sky from me...