The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

ITT: We list cool weapon and armor skins from karma vendors.

#1alpacino1983Posted 9/15/2012 5:48:57 AM
Okay, I'll start. Not necessarily a skin, but Lakor Grizzlemouth in Diessa Plateau sells a greatsword recipe which makes a cool looking greatsword skin for a low level player. Easy to craft, too.
---
"Ahh, the middle finger, the most communicative of fingers." - Guybrush Threepwood.
#2ilovemuddingPosted 9/15/2012 6:29:51 AM
Jotun Greatsword - Lionguard Nadel, Snowden Drift
#3Ty_UnitPosted 9/15/2012 6:31:33 AM
I've been looking for a smexy looking staff, only level16 but I'm already tired of the vanilla skin. D=

Anyone know of any karma vendors that have a staff or a recipe?
---
Gamertag:TyUnit
#4alpacino1983(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 8:10:23 AM
Ha, just got that Jotun greatsword, really cool skin with an icy glow. Thanks!
---
"Ahh, the middle finger, the most communicative of fingers." - Guybrush Threepwood.
#5SongstressCelaPosted 9/15/2012 9:12:51 AM
Ty_Unit posted...
I've been looking for a smexy looking staff, only level16 but I'm already tired of the vanilla skin. D=

Anyone know of any karma vendors that have a staff or a recipe?

You and me both. The sylvari storyline staff reward is pretty cool looking, but everything else so far looks exactly the same. =_= Weapons in this game are so bland other than the Glyphic stuff early on.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/AvalonBright
#6alpacino1983(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 4:55:46 PM
I've not played a staff user, but I've seen some awesome looking greatsword skins, so I wouldn't say the weapons are bland, tbh.
---
#7JICKYMANPosted 9/15/2012 5:48:50 PM
there really aren't many different greatsword skins pre-80, and even at 80 there aren't that many new ones, most of which are random chance / pure hardcore grind to get

pre-80 there's like, the sylvari roots greatsword, the glyphic greatsword, the jotun greatsword, and two different colors of the bandit greatsword

the other weapon types have even less skin selection, from what I've seen
---
I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next." They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
#8JenniferTatePosted 9/15/2012 6:36:34 PM
The pirate loot from Lion's Arch in the Sharkmaw Caverns.

A ship's wheel as a shield, awesome rusty and cloth wrapped weapons, the ship's bow figurehead, uh, bows, and the staff and scepter are well worth the trip.
---
I'm the book that beat the speed reader, and I'm the card the dealers won't touch
#9taco_ninja393Posted 9/15/2012 6:46:41 PM

A ship's wheel as a shield, awesome rusty and cloth wrapped weapons, the ship's bow figurehead, uh, bows, and the staff and scepter are well worth the trip.

Thanks. Im going to either get the short bow or dual pistols for my thief. Are the daggers cool from there?

(I'm a dual dagger-bow/pistol thief)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#10RoninofTangramPosted 9/15/2012 7:06:35 PM
taco_ninja393 posted...

Thanks. Im going to either get the short bow or dual pistols for my thief. Are the daggers cool from there?

(I'm a dual dagger-bow/pistol thief)

the pirate weapons are level 35 and cost a massive 9,800 karma-_-(for someone wanting the pirate style toys they're worth but not me:P)
---
PSN ID:Tenryuta, mgo name:lokiprime