Can't spot the last point of interest in Hoelbrak.

#1bakasoraPosted 9/16/2012 1:34:00 AM
My map currently show 23/24 poi.
But I can't see the last undiscovered poi in the map.
Is it bugged or something?

http://i.imgur.com/5nVuj.jpg
---
FFXIII is garbage.
#2Colegreen_c12Posted 9/16/2012 1:38:38 AM
I think theres one all the way on the left beneath the black progress bar. not positive though, its been a while
---
rawr
#3HunterTorenPosted 9/16/2012 1:40:23 AM
There are also some instanced areas inside the hall that dont show on the map.
#4Smokey MacPotPosted 9/16/2012 1:43:11 AM
Colegreen_c12 posted...
I think theres one all the way on the left beneath the black progress bar. not positive though, its been a while

There is definitely not one over there. Isn't there one in the Wolf Lodge though? I don't see it in the SS.
---
If you can read this, you are literate.
#5Colegreen_c12Posted 9/16/2012 1:44:58 AM
Colegreen_c12 posted...

There is definitely not one over there. Isn't there one in the Wolf Lodge though? I don't see it in the SS.

Your right, looking at the map I was thinking of the vista near there, not a poi. And i do see a faded poi in wolf lodge when i zoom in on his ss.
---
rawr
#6Smokey MacPotPosted 9/16/2012 1:47:23 AM
Colegreen_c12 posted...
Colegreen_c12 posted...

Your right, looking at the map I was thinking of the vista near there, not a poi. And i do see a faded poi in wolf lodge when i zoom in on his ss.

Oh yea, I see it now too. Right under the right eye.
---
If you can read this, you are literate.