Anyone keeping track of the world event bosses?

#1punkjunkgamerPosted 9/17/2012 9:25:14 PM
Is there a site or forum where people keep tabs on when te world event bosses appear for each sever? I'm sick of wasting money zoning everywhere to check.
---
Gamertag: DisturbingIrony
Dragon's Dogma Pawn(360): David Bowie
#2SecureGamerPosted 9/17/2012 10:09:53 PM
Join a large guild?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#3punkjunkgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 10:45:58 PM
I'm in a very large one, but they're not as big fans of event bosses.
---
Gamertag: DisturbingIrony
Dragon's Dogma Pawn(360): David Bowie
#4Dragonspawn1319Posted 9/17/2012 11:30:01 PM
I was under the assumption that the non-orr events all ran on 3 hour cycles. I know Tequatl & Jormag both are. The event chains in orr repeat over & over until they are successful.
#5Grey_AsakuraPosted 9/17/2012 11:32:58 PM
there was a google doc that has what youre lloing for
idk where tho
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZuXHL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEvtF.jpg
Delicious Erza
#6AsucaHayashiPosted 9/17/2012 11:40:08 PM
constantly updating such a site would be a pain i think... i mean don't the events start the respawn timer only after the final step/boss has been cleared(or if the whole thing falls apart early on)?

so if it takes 15 minutes to kill the dragon or whatever, then it'll only be 3 hours from that moment on which means the time will constantly shift after each event.
---
If console gaming is so cheap then why do I have to spend $600~ in order to play Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted 3 and Halo 3?
#7gamertylersPosted 9/17/2012 11:49:13 PM
AsucaHayashi posted...
constantly updating such a site would be a pain i think... i mean don't the events start the respawn timer only after the final step/boss has been cleared(or if the whole thing falls apart early on)?

so if it takes 15 minutes to kill the dragon or whatever, then it'll only be 3 hours from that moment on which means the time will constantly shift after each event.

You think that's a pain? Imagine the people tracking the Diablo clone in Diablo 2.