I hate how people can rep multiple guilds.

#11RabillionPosted 9/18/2012 2:26:44 PM
xR4zorwirex posted...
I have my own guild. I'm welcome to others joining but I've never actually looked. I play really casually, I don't want other people relying on me or me on them for anything.

This. I like to play at my own pace and not worry about not pulling my weight in a guild.

Except I haven't created a guild for myself and turn down offers to join others. Being a one man band is fine by me.
#12GoatJugSoupPosted 9/18/2012 2:30:58 PM
I created a guild just me and some irl friends, we would have been playing together anyway, might as well have a guild so the influence earned goes somewhere. Not opposed to having more people join but not actively seeking them either. Maybe if we decide to go wvw a lot more then that might change...
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: Guild Wars 2, Current Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi
#13Wolfhart24Posted 9/18/2012 2:43:05 PM
zach12_2 posted...
It really pisses me off. I can't make my members not rep other guilds, but I do discourage it. How do you handle this situation? I've had people leave over it. It's very annoying.

Make them want to stay with friendly banter, a warm helpful environment and pray they stay or tie them up and brainwash them into wanting to stay. Those are your best options I think. Oh and finding a way to steal free will is good to.

Other then that increase your luck stat.
---
The views and opinions expressed in this post are that of a personality that doesn't exist, and are in no way my own.
#14AceallwaysPosted 9/18/2012 2:44:30 PM
Should be 1 guild per account.