How do I rejoin groupmates for an instance? Serious inconvenience/frustration

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. How do I rejoin groupmates for an instance? Serious inconvenience/frustration

User Info: Llewelyn7

Llewelyn7
4 years ago#1
Situation:
I left the instance to find a replacement for a character that left the group. When trying to re-enter the instance with my party (i never left the party) I enter the instance and find myself in a new one with everything reset and my teammates not there.

This has now happened a couple of times.

How do you avoid this / rejoin your team?
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad. - Lucas

User Info: Rofl0bster

Rofl0bster
4 years ago#2
I think it's a bug.. Happened to my party once a couple of days ago when we tried to find a replacement before the final boss. It created a new instance and they could rejoin ours. Eventually we just gave up on it and quit. I have been recruited by groups that are already partway through the dungeon and I was able to join the instance no problem. The other time must have been a bug.

User Info: Llewelyn7

Llewelyn7
4 years ago#3
anybody have a solution to this issue?
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad. - Lucas

User Info: smackdownv

smackdownv
4 years ago#4
When this happened to me I relogged and it worked fine.
Not changing this signature till Petey Piranha is back in Mario Kart started May 14th 2008
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. How do I rejoin groupmates for an instance? Serious inconvenience/frustration

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived