New build incoming!

#1sabin017Posted 10/1/2012 5:41:43 PM
2 minutes!
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/33de1s2.gif
Now Playing: Guild Wars 2, Tribes: Ascend, Devil May Cry HD Collection
#2ArcticPlaguePosted 10/1/2012 5:42:33 PM
Everyone at Lion's Arch was going nuts.

... Then I traveled out of overflow, and my game quit and now the GW2 launcher is downloading something. o_O
#3DevasmetPosted 10/1/2012 5:50:17 PM
I bet it's just the halloween event.
#4DraconisRexPosted 10/1/2012 5:51:28 PM
sabin017 posted...
2 minutes!

Downloading.
---
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead
#5steker16Posted 10/1/2012 5:52:31 PM

do you know when halloween is?

hint: its not even close to today
---
nomnomnom
#6Takenover83Posted 10/1/2012 5:57:12 PM
Close or not people need time to experience the event before Halloween is over.
#7GraybesPosted 10/1/2012 6:02:20 PM
steker16 posted...

do you know when halloween is?

hint: its not even close to today

Hi welcome to MMOs where holiday events happen for longer than the holiday is.
---
Responding to trolls since 2003.
#8Cool_new_namePosted 10/1/2012 6:10:34 PM(edited)
Oh wow, they fixed the 'my charr has a broken ankle" bug. lol
omg, engineer kits now can have auto-attack. yippee!
#9KraidePosted 10/1/2012 7:06:56 PM
To be fair, engineer kits could already have auto-attack, I just had to manually set them every single time I swapped to them, which was at the very least inconvenient and at worst a total loss (my playstyle is closest to what I would call "druid-like" swapping to med-kit for condition recovery [usually from long poisons] as well as the very short cooldown toolbelt heal, elixir gun for an AoE heal as well as the regeneration toolbelt, flamethrower as a primary means of AoE damage farm, and toolkit to AoE cripple and bleed and throwing the wrench through the flamethrower burn field for flaming wrench attack, and swap very often during combat.

This build works very effective for me as a means of stacking regeneration up very high, throwing high stacks of bleeding and poison and burning (so works well with condition damage) allows me to be tankier from the 200 toughness flamethrower trait, and gives me very low cooldown and spammable heals and condition removal, so I love using this as a general build, but swapping and then having to quickly shift-click the skills has actually become second nature to me... but it has on an occasion or two ended up getting me killed due to a mis-click, so I am very grateful for this change.
---
"I am allowed double standards. You are not"
-my ex
#10pies12Posted 10/1/2012 7:14:56 PM
Ah yes, all hallows eve. Yet another pagan festival over which the supposedly christian americans go bat**** insane. Of course it could also be because it's another excuse for their usual gluttony.
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.