It seems Blizzard not manages Guild Wars 2.

#1MarikhenPosted 10/1/2012 8:42:12 PM(edited)
Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal Guild Wars 2 account(s).
As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.
It will be ongoing for further investigation by 's employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with:
some illegitimate-looking URL<The same illegitimate-looking URL for some silly reason>

Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account.

* First and Surname
* Secret Question and Answer
Show * Please enter the correct information

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.

Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.

Regards,

Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.blizzard.com/support/
Diablo III , Blizzard Entertainment 2012

______

I got this just a week or two after an e-mail about my Diablo 3 account saying that one IP address range was blocked for a significant amount of piracy activity from a second IP range and that my account was locked because I logged in from a third IP range. Phishers are sure getting lazy/stupid lately. >_<
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#2AegisDawnPosted 10/1/2012 7:56:13 PM
This is probably the dumbest thing I've seen on this board and that's really saying something.
#3smkorvettePosted 10/1/2012 7:58:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4ilovemuddingPosted 10/1/2012 8:03:12 PM
It would be even more amusing if they resend the email with corrections.

"Sorry for scamming you incorrectly. We're constantly improving our scamming techniques to serve you better."
#5pies12Posted 10/1/2012 8:04:51 PM
I've been getting diablo 3 account notices for months despite my not having a D3 account. I was getting runescape for a while despite not having an account for that either.
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#6Duke DarkwoodPosted 10/1/2012 8:05:10 PM
As someone who gets phishing emails in his Junk Mail folder all the time for things I don't even have (WoW, D3, and Paypal being the most common), I find that the one the TC got is much more hilarious. I mean, WOW. Someone didn't do the research.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#7sonic_rockzPosted 10/1/2012 8:06:06 PM
I couldn't even come up with something like this...and I'm the chartfiend.
#8GenovianPosted 10/3/2012 12:54:18 AM
Lol i laughed when i read this :-)
#9thejectPosted 10/3/2012 1:59:54 AM
Genovian posted...
Lol i laughed when i read this :-)

---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#10xxSkyShadowxxPosted 10/3/2012 5:40:23 AM
Hahaha Chinese farmer account theft fail. Same thing happened to me a couple of years ago when the Aion team sent me a similar e-mail....for info on my City of Heroes account. Makes me laugh.