So I've been doing Spvp...

#1Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/2/2012 11:51:46 AM
Although i don't particularly enjoy this games pvp due to the lack of skill depth (1 second duration's with high cooldowns are garbage), no resource restriction, spammish and zergy gameplay, the downed state, handheld build specs and the fact that i can't solo gank players in groups like i could in other games, i'll admit that the games a great way to waste time.

Sadly i have literally nothing else to play right now until november. So it's a great way to pass time despite the gameplay being pretty bad. I basically just goof around in hotjoins though because my teammates are usually trash. Eagerly waiting to get more work from my college courses since i prefer doing that rather than playing this game.

In short games a good time waster. Also i've noticed it's gone to the number 5 spot on gamefaqs so i won't be around here very often since us so called "trolls" are probably the ones keeping this board alive. Best to say nothing and let the board die since that would be a better way of getting our point across.
#2Ubba84Posted 10/2/2012 11:54:04 AM
You could get a job :)

Also you forgot homogenized
---
PSN: SaucagedogOelie
Yes I did spell sausage wrong, so sue me :-(
#3AegisDawnPosted 10/2/2012 2:30:49 PM
Best to say nothing yet you are here saying something...
#4King_of_AcadiaPosted 10/2/2012 2:33:46 PM
The trolls are going to leave?

Must be that cold day in hell people keep talking about.
---
A cup, showing how much I care about your whining ----> \_/
Hint: It's empty
#5NCPwnPosted 10/2/2012 2:36:26 PM
TC, I agree with you. I've been farting around in sPvP for some time now. it's hindering my level progress, still level 30 after 1 week!

Its the only mode I can truely have lots of fun in, and ironically, the only mode that requires a level 1 to have ultimate gear/skills. I feel what you are saying too. Sometimes I just open my Mac, and start working on my own RPG game I'm making.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#6moyemichPosted 10/2/2012 3:23:07 PM
If you two dislike this game so much, then why do you play, honestly if I have nothing better to do than just complain about a game then I just don't play it, why torture yourself
#7ImpurePariahPosted 10/2/2012 3:37:36 PM
Epic_Bear_Guy posted...
Although i don't particularly enjoy this games pvp due to the lack of skill depth (1 second duration's with high cooldowns are garbage), no resource restriction, spammish and zergy gameplay, the downed state, handheld build specs and the fact that i can't solo gank players in groups like i could in other games, i'll admit that the games a great way to waste time.

Sadly i have literally nothing else to play right now until november. So it's a great way to pass time despite the gameplay being pretty bad. I basically just goof around in hotjoins though because my teammates are usually trash. Eagerly waiting to get more work from my college courses since i prefer doing that rather than playing this game.

In short games a good time waster. Also i've noticed it's gone to the number 5 spot on gamefaqs so i won't be around here very often since us so called "trolls" are probably the ones keeping this board alive. Best to say nothing and let the board die since that would be a better way of getting our point across.

I feel sorry for your parents.
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#8DraginvryPosted 10/2/2012 6:58:11 PM
Epic_Bear_Guy posted...
Also i've noticed it's gone to the number 5 spot on gamefaqs

Two of those games are the same game....
#9MisterMinerPosted 10/2/2012 7:10:56 PM
Maybe it's me, but I feel as though a good majority of the playerbase and possibly posters on here (trolls possibly included) have not played GW1 and few F2P MMORPGs in general.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5zfsj54zK1rry0vqo1_500.gif http://i.imgur.com/TrpS3.jpg
#10Epic_Bear_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 11:12:55 PM
Ubba84 posted...
You could get a job :)

Also you forgot homogenized

Just got nba 2k13. It's fun playing with relatives.