So are the people that left GW2 to WOW coming back to GW2?

#1greatone101Posted 10/2/2012 5:48:51 PM
I havent really played or payed much attention to GW2 or WoW in the past month due to a huge increase in work hours.

I have heard that WoW Pandas failed or wasnt a success as people like Xeeh and the other trolls here thought it would be.

So i am wondering have people that left GW2 for Pandas coming back?
#2scarygrinPosted 10/2/2012 6:14:23 PM
They fell in a abyss, never to be seen or heard from ever again.
---
"Provide proof of this article, I just googled and found nothing" - Xeeh Bitz
#3souljah11Posted 10/2/2012 6:33:10 PM
Id say a split. some did some didnt. This game doesnt have a sub. People will float between this one and whatever else. I think this was a selling point for gw2.
#4SythisTaruPosted 10/2/2012 6:34:50 PM
you can always come back to GW2 any time you want :D That's what's cool about it.
#5Gojak_v3Posted 10/2/2012 6:35:18 PM
Why would they? Don't get me wrong I love the game, but if other people were ready to move on when MoP came out, what has changed to bring them back? If you were already looking to leave this game nothing has changed to make you want to stay or come back.
#6Terminal OmegaPosted 10/2/2012 6:35:41 PM
The two games really offer completely different types of MMO experiences, so (at least in my opinion) they could easily co-exist without direct competition. Of course, this isn't what people on this website like to hear, so keep comparing the two and asking this same question (along with "is the game dying") every day until you feel like you have an answer.
---
GT: Drunken Deity
#7rikuharadaPosted 10/2/2012 6:36:33 PM
They have to get their money worth first. Wait till the 30 days thing is up, where they force to pay the month fee, the you most likely see ppl coming back
#8antipodezPosted 10/2/2012 7:18:15 PM
Doubt it. Mostly happening the other way around. E.x. Rift players leaving GW2 for Rift, SWTOR players leaving GW2 for SWTOR.
#9ojugyujxsygrhPosted 10/2/2012 7:34:08 PM
Who said pandaland failed?
The reception has been surprisingly warm on most forums. I myself enjoyed it a lot.
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/2/2012 9:13:44 PM
ojugyujxsygrh posted...
Who said pandaland failed?
The reception has been surprisingly warm on most forums. I myself enjoyed it a lot.

Cause an analyst said it did not sell well, but then again, another one did say it sold extremely well. Two reports conflicting with one another

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/10/01/analysts-mists-of-pandaria-sales-not-so-disappointing/
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12