This game is ****

#1Wii_kid_bf2142Posted 10/3/2012 1:40:58 PM
4 stars, out of 5. Incredibly fun, havent played an MMO this fun in years. Once most of the bugs are fixed it will easily be a 5/5 game. I've hit 80, killed Zhaitian, Beat all the dungeons, and almost have full exotics. I really hope we get regular content updates too, but if we don't, i'm perfectly ok with that. i got what i paid for, easily.

Who else is really please with their purchase, i know my guildies (8th biggest in Gate of Madness) also really love the game, and most of them have been 80 longer than me.
---
Why is everyone keen on being a Spy / Sniper?
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#2NCPwnPosted 10/3/2012 1:42:39 PM
Spoilers. Don't give away the final boss.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#3Irvy_and_SelphyPosted 10/3/2012 1:44:48 PM
Come on, pretty much everyone knows the last boss is Zhaitan, they announce it very early in-game, not to mention we had enought info on the game out there to know that!

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it! I'm also hoping for more content in the future (the return of the GvG would be AWESOME), but the current content is more than enought to make me going! :)
---
In story-telling, unless it is stated later on that a piece of information was actually false, every piece of given information is truthful.
#4NCPwnPosted 10/3/2012 1:46:13 PM
Irvy_and_Selphy posted...
Come on, pretty much everyone knows the last boss is Zhaitan, they announce it very early in-game, not to mention we had enought info on the game out there to know that!

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it! I'm also hoping for more content in the future (the return of the GvG would be AWESOME), but the current content is more than enought to make me going! :)

Really? I didn't know he was the final boss. I'm only level 30 though, so not sure how "early" you find out.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#5LordlyRavenPosted 10/3/2012 1:48:03 PM
I doubt it was the first to be done, but I do remember it from here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951199-star-wars-the-old-republic/61811838
---
Honey, I don't know what you are. For all I know, you could be some fat dude sitting in a stim chair with his **** hanging out.
#6bluezeroPosted 10/3/2012 1:48:04 PM
Wii_kid_bf2142 posted...

Who else is really please with their purchase, i know my guildies (8th biggest in Gate of Madness) also really love the game, and most of them have been 80 longer than me.

I'm on Gate of Madness!
---
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/853/ob64bluezero.jpg
#7JeffLamPosted 10/3/2012 1:55:19 PM
NCPwn posted...
Really? I didn't know he was the final boss. I'm only level 30 though, so not sure how "early" you find out.

Probably depends on your race.

My Sylvari was told it was her goal pretty much right from the beginning.
My Human, uh, fights centaurs and corruption for 20 levels.
#8Irvy_and_SelphyPosted 10/3/2012 1:56:52 PM
Yeah, my Main is Sylvari herself, got that info very early. I guess others don't!

Also, I recall mentions of Zhaitan as soon as I joined the Vigil, which is lvl 30-ish, so still fairly early.
---
In story-telling, unless it is stated later on that a piece of information was actually false, every piece of given information is truthful.
#9LwilsonjPosted 10/3/2012 2:20:33 PM
Am I the only one that thought this was a troll topic just from the title? Lol 4 stars...didn't see that coming
#10ArcticPlaguePosted 10/3/2012 2:32:28 PM
Lwilsonj posted...
Am I the only one that thought this was a troll topic just from the title? Lol 4 stars...didn't see that coming

thatsthejoke.jpg

But I agree TC, I'm having lots of fun as well.