My guild completely abandoned me.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. My guild completely abandoned me.
4 years ago#1
I've been with them since they began. It was probably the best experience with a guild i have ever had.

This morning i logged in. I was kicked from the guild, banned from the mumble, removed off the facebook group, and the website, and blocked by my leaders. All with no explanation whatsoever.

What can i do to get in contact with them. Even if i cant get back in, I want to know what i did wrong.

If i t makes any difference, i logged in from my college campus internet connection when this happened. As opposed to my home internet.
Why is everyone keen on being a Spy / Sniper?
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
4 years ago#2
Make them cookies.
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/853/ob64bluezero.jpg
4 years ago#3
Wii_kid_bf2142

I would have blocked you too.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
4 years ago#4
SecureGamer posted...
Wii_kid_bf2142

I would have blocked you too.

Hilarious. I made this as a trolling account when i was like 15, i've grown up, and started using this account after committing account suicide with my other account.
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
4 years ago#5
I'd say forget about it and move on. If they're willing to just kick you out like that with no explanation, you don't need to worry about them. They're just jerks.
Regarding Guild Wars 2, Epic_Bear_Guy posted...
-Even CoD has more strategy than this game. I knew i was skilled in CoD4 when i would wipe out an entire room..
4 years ago#6
Committing account suicide is growing up?
4 years ago#7
I think there is a conspiracy against you. If I were you I would join another guild and fight back. Try Order of Whispers, pm Tybalt and he'll hook you up.
4 years ago#8
thelastmohigan posted...
Committing account suicide is growing up?

Mistakes don't happen? Please stop derailing the topic, I need advice, I want to get back in my guild, but I doubt that's happening anytime soon, I guess I could do a server transfer, but I have no clue what server to go to.
4 years ago#9
When you play the game of Guild Wars, you either win or you get kicked.
4 years ago#10
use a mediator, just to find out why did they kick you, maybe your guild dissolved on bad terms, or someone hacked the leader's account
http://i45.tinypic.com/w7mqs9.png
http://i44.tinypic.com/f2owhk.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. My guild completely abandoned me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived