My guild completely abandoned me.

#11LysamusPosted 10/4/2012 1:06:39 PM
You must cast yourself from the highest mountain in all of Greece. After ten minutes of suffering, ten minutes of endless nightmares, it will finally come to an end.

Or

Appeal to one of your friends in the guild via whispers and find out what the deal is. You know, if you lack the conviction for option A.
---
"Ten thousand fools proclaim themselves into obscurity, while one wise man forgets himself into immortality. - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr."
#12Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:10:43 PM(edited)
luinks posted...
use a mediator, just to find out why did they kick you, maybe your guild dissolved on bad terms, or someone hacked the leader's account

I tried to talk to other officers, only to be blocked immediately without a response. I got kicked put o mumble, within minutes of joining.

I think it's safe to say they don't want me back for whatever reason. And honestly I can always find another guild. How hard can it possibly be to find a PvX guild with active members, and an active vent?

I just want to know which server is the best right now in WvW so I can jump ship and move on.
---
Why is everyone keen on being a Spy / Sniper?
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#13SpazH3dPosted 10/4/2012 1:10:40 PM
Wii_kid_bf2142 posted...
It was probably the best experience with a guild i have ever had.

Tell me of these things, pretty please.
---
- My vision is augmented
#14runboy81Posted 10/4/2012 1:29:10 PM
They all hated you. I'm sorry you had to hear that from me.
#15NCPwnPosted 10/4/2012 1:30:50 PM
You want to find out why they kicked you out?

Best way is to ask them.
If they have blocked you on all forms of communication you have 2 options.

Ask for help in /map and have someone else translate for you.
Buy 2nd account and ask them.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#16Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:39:10 PM
runboy81 posted...

I'm thinking you're right. I'm gonna try one last time with a mediator, and if that doesn't work I'm ditching the server.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I appreciate it.
---
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#17NCPwnPosted 10/4/2012 1:43:54 PM
Jump ship? you sound like the person I wouldn't want in my guild.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#18Lucavi000Posted 10/4/2012 1:55:12 PM
You committed account suicide on your other account? I can't imagine it having a worse name than the one you're using now.
---
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
#19SlashReturnsPosted 10/4/2012 1:57:20 PM
Wii_kid_bf2142 posted...
runboy81 posted...

I'm thinking you're right. I'm gonna try one last time with a mediator, and if that doesn't work I'm ditching the server.

Which server might I ask?
---
PSN - DarkDragoon29
#20Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 2:08:02 PM
SlashReturns posted...
Wii_kid_bf2142 posted...
runboy81 posted...

Which server might I ask?

Gates of madness.
---