My guild completely abandoned me.

#31Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:27:57 PM(edited)
Askeladd posted...
Were you a vocal poster in the guild chat?

Yup, In mumble too

foodeater4 posted...
Send whispers to people in the guild to see whats up.

Did, and i was swiftly blocked by everyone

Also banned from the guild site
Also banned from the Guild Facebook
Also Banned from the Guild mumble

All with no explanation. And quite frankly, at this point. I dont give a ****.

I will not make any more attempts to make contact. I will be switching servers.

I dont want to join JQ/Henge/Stormbluff, but im thinking that Northern Shiverpeaks or some other Mid-high tier server, is where im gonna go next. As long as i can find a friendly active guild with a mumble/vent/TS. I'm happy.
---
Why is everyone keen on being a Spy / Sniper?
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#32sortajanPosted 10/4/2012 3:31:44 PM
Three possibilities come to mind:

1. you were hacked by someone (or a bot) that simply used you to spam everyone in your guild. a lot of people think that in order for a gold spammer to hack your account you have to buy gold. i'm not sure.

2. they heard stuff about you being a jerk (either mean OR simply irritating) outside of the guild and didn't want you to make the guild name look bad. that happened to me back in one of my late WoW: BC guilds. i was a real tosser though and deserved it

3. they simply hated you. whether or not you know what it was that irritated them, maybe they all just got together and decided "this guy's a nuisance, let's get rid of him." obviously that's not a pleasant thought, but it's a definite possibility.

either way given the way everyone seems to be blocking you the best course of action would be to move on. maybe a server transfer since those are so easy, i don't know. i'd change my password too if i were you though.
#33chicostickPosted 10/4/2012 3:33:45 PM
no, Stay in that server and get vengeance!
#34zero_x300Posted 10/4/2012 3:34:51 PM
Since you're from Gates of Madness, transfer to Tarnished Coast and further help us completely dominate your server along with Sea of Sorrows. You can even RP with us, too!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc
#35AskeladdPosted 10/4/2012 3:35:18 PM
If you were an actively vocal member of the guild and were suddenly kicked it seems a strong possibility that you either said something they didn't like or they didn't like the nature of your posting in general.
---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
alucard dracula
#36Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:37:43 PM
sortajan posted...
Three possibilities come to mind:

1. you were hacked by someone (or a bot) that simply used you to spam everyone in your guild. a lot of people think that in order for a gold spammer to hack your account you have to buy gold. i'm not sure.

2. they heard stuff about you being a jerk (either mean OR simply irritating) outside of the guild and didn't want you to make the guild name look bad. that happened to me back in one of my late WoW: BC guilds. i was a real tosser though and deserved it

3. they simply hated you. whether or not you know what it was that irritated them, maybe they all just got together and decided "this guy's a nuisance, let's get rid of him." obviously that's not a pleasant thought, but it's a definite possibility.

either way given the way everyone seems to be blocking you the best course of action would be to move on. maybe a server transfer since those are so easy, i don't know. i'd change my password too if i were you though.

1. I would think i would get an email saying that i tried to login from a new IP

2. Doubtful, but a possibility

3. Most likely scenario

I am moving on.
---
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#37sortajanPosted 10/4/2012 3:39:35 PM
Wii_kid_bf2142 posted...
I dont give a ****.

why do people say this kind of stuff? of course you are. why the hell wouldn't you? any normal person would.
#38NCPwnPosted 10/4/2012 3:41:43 PM
TC, I feel sorry for what happened. If you tell me their names, I'll give my contacts in China a call.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#39Mr_PrettyPosted 10/4/2012 3:42:49 PM
If they refuse to respond to you then move on, there's plenty of nicer people out there.
---
"Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings." Heinrich Heine
AKA Couchpotatodx
#40Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:44:19 PM
Now that i think about it, i think they were just annoyed by my presence. Even though i am 19, i was the youngest member of my guild. I just need to find a mature guild, that is more centered around my age group.
---