My guild completely abandoned me.

#41Pinoy441Posted 10/4/2012 2:54:50 PM
Whats your name in the guild and what guild was it
---
*grabs popcorn*
#42Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:00:44 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
Whats your name in the guild and what guild was it

Are you going to spam the admins? If so, im not interested. I dont need to start a ****storm over something so trivial as getting kicked from a guild. If you have a good reason for wanting my name and guild name, i'd be more than glad to PM you
---
Why is everyone keen on being a Spy / Sniper?
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#43jjg737Posted 10/4/2012 3:07:05 PM
luinks posted...
use a mediator, just to find out why did they kick you, maybe your guild dissolved on bad terms, or someone hacked the leader's account

this
#44Pinoy441Posted 10/4/2012 5:09:24 PM
Found out why he was kicked, the entire guild says that he was being extremely rude to new members on mumble, was warned in a 3 page letter not to continue being rude, and continued to do it anyway.

And that his friend stole some money from the guild stash too.
---
*grabs popcorn*
#45GevaudenPosted 10/4/2012 5:14:03 PM
Wii_kid_bf2142 posted...
SecureGamer posted...
Wii_kid_bf2142

I would have blocked you too.

Hilarious. I made this as a trolling account when i was like 15, i've grown up, and started using this account after committing account suicide with my other account.

I can already tell why they abandoned you, learn form your mistakes stop offending people your not right your wrong.
---
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
#46Valis7Posted 10/4/2012 5:19:01 PM
TC i'm 99% sure you're not telling us the whole story here.

If this guild is as great as you say they are - I find it hard to believe they would kick & excommunicate you that thoroughly for no reason.
---
Currently playing: GW2, Black Mesa source, MGS: HD
#47OlazePosted 10/4/2012 5:21:53 PM
Found this topic of the TC. No wonder they kicked him out if he's like this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-/64143662

Probably worse in game.
#48Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/4/2012 5:23:58 PM
Who gives a damn about those people, move on and stop acting like it matters.

P.S Stop trolling us.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#49Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 5:24:42 PM
Valis7 posted...
TC i'm 99% sure you're not telling us the whole story here.

If this guild is as great as you say they are - I find it hard to believe they would kick & excommunicate you that thoroughly for no reason.

Pinoy pretty much got it. Though i always asked before i took anything out of the guild stash. I was always careful not to make anyone upset. Those were the reasons they gave me. I dont agree with any of them. but im not one to start a ****storm. I behaved how i normally do, and they said that i had a superiority complex and that i am incredibly rude. I just need to look at myself an readjust my attitude in the future. I type how i speak in real life, and since emotions arent translated through text the same way they are translated though normal speech. Something, somewhere along the line got mistranslated.

Thats really all there is to it. I would appreciate it if people would stop posting so i can close the topic. I have already gotten answers from my guild, and i now know what i can do to further enhance my GW2 experience in the future.
---
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#50Wii_kid_bf2142(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 5:25:31 PM
Olaze posted...
Found this topic of the TC. No wonder they kicked him out if he's like this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-/64143662

Probably worse in game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erN8XaIdWJc

That was a joke topic, watch the video.
---