How much would YOU bid? Black Lion Skeleton Key.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. How much would YOU bid? Black Lion Skeleton Key.

User Info: DakotaJW

DakotaJW
4 years ago#11
Nothing. Black Lion chests aren't worth it. You get an illusion potion that makes you look different but can't actually do anything in combat. You get a consumeable, that 9 times out of 10 is useless (+10% exp per kill, yeah, kills give next to no exp to begin with). The only time the third item is of note is when it's another key.

User Info: old_school227

old_school227
4 years ago#12
Honestly I wouldn't buy one, as i stopped opening them when i realized the stuff in the chest is just taking up space in my bank.

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
4 years ago#13
$1000 or more

User Info: Dragonspawn1319

Dragonspawn1319
4 years ago#14
Nothing, because if they only made one of them some trust fund baby would just bid a stupid amount for the bragging rights.

User Info: wombat013

wombat013
4 years ago#15
20 bucks at most. Charity or not. Ive gotten a key from nearly every chest Ive opened and Ive been around since head start. I have had to buy only 2 keys so far from BL. I dont usually have good luck on games in regards to finding epic "loots", but I always get a key :P
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge

User Info: GoatJugSoup

GoatJugSoup
4 years ago#16
Cookie Bag posted...
Nothing.

^^This. I've gotten nothing from the chests that would make me want to buy a key off the store let alone get into a bidding war over
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: Guild Wars 2, Current Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
4 years ago#17
Dragonspawn1319 posted...
Nothing, because if they only made one of them some trust fund baby would just bid a stupid amount for the bragging rights.

Lawl, poor guy. Start that trust fund for you kid now, maybe they wont end up like yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. How much would YOU bid? Black Lion Skeleton Key.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived