I just rolled a mesmer a week ago. I'm level 50 already.

#11zach12_2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:40:11 PM
Wii_kid_bf2142 posted...
zach12_2 posted...
runboy81 posted...
zach12_2 posted...
Any questions?

Yea. Is this just a very bad bragging thread on something that isn't remotely close to actually be an achievement or am I missing something?

Not bragging, man. Just making an observation about the games rate of leveling. Who gives a crap about my chars level? I don't even worry about it really. But people QQ about "slow leveling." I just don't see this problem. My OP highlights why.

except this is your second or 3rd character right?

most people complaining are new to the game, or on their first run.

While they are leveling slow, its pretty understandable.

Second character. But the rate of leveling isn't an issue at all, perhaps the users inexperience with GW2 is a problem but leveling is easy and XP flows like champagne at a night club.
---
On my Gamefaqs CruxisInhibitor, Nofoundation, Xeeh_Bitz, ScorpeX, Epic_Bear_Guy, UltraCookie, and NCPwn all have the same tag.
#12Demonee-HoPosted 10/5/2012 2:44:01 PM
This^
On a good day you can buy a character from level 0-80 for about 10 gold by completing crafting professions. Gold isn't hard either if you know how to use the TP.
#13DraconisRexPosted 10/5/2012 2:44:49 PM
zach12_2 posted...
runboy81 posted...
zach12_2 posted...
Any questions?

Yea. Is this just a very bad bragging thread on something that isn't remotely close to actually be an achievement or am I missing something?

Not bragging, man. Just making an observation about the games rate of leveling. Who gives a crap about my chars level? I don't even worry about it really. But people QQ about "slow leveling." I just don't see this problem. My OP highlights why.

The first two weeks the trolls QQ'd about 'fast leveling' therefore the game was doomed... Now they've changed their tunes...

It's just too funny because it was entirely predictable and I said that we'd get these issues as the game changed. I even cited the SWTOR LFG troll fest inanity... Without LFG the trolls bashed EA/Bioware for not having modern tools. When they (EA/BioWare) put in LFG, many of the same trolls bashed it again for wrecking the community...

I was so D-list...
---
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead
#14havok718Posted 10/5/2012 2:51:47 PM
ITT: Someone made a normal thread but I'm still angry so let's attack it. Die troll!
#15chicostickPosted 10/5/2012 3:10:48 PM
only 36 but I started the weekend the game came out.

No Crafting, All quests, few Map Completions, Gathering, AC Story and Explore done, DEs are either bugged or won't show up at all. If they do show up, Im either too late or no one is there. Also doesn't help that I spent most of the time in WvWvW and took a break for BL2.
#16horheristoPosted 10/5/2012 3:15:40 PM
zach12_2 posted...
runboy81 posted...
zach12_2 posted...
Any questions?

Stop bragging then.

And don't get me started on my progress.
#17NCPwnPosted 10/5/2012 3:20:00 PM
horheristo posted...
zach12_2 posted...
runboy81 posted...
zach12_2 posted...
Any questions?

Stop bragging then.

And don't get me started on my progress.

Those of us enjoying sPvP really have our progress hindered. Not sure why Experience is given in WvWvW but not sPvP. I mean they both are about killing people winning battles.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#18CaliberChampPosted 10/5/2012 4:59:54 PM
This guy is a dark souls fanboy, they always brag about everything.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Unrecommended games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, FF14, SFxT,