Hardest jumping puzzle?

#1Omnipotent_CowPosted 10/5/2012 2:10:50 PM
So far my most challenging one has been the Greatwall, though I haven't explored all that much. Is there a jumping puzzle that is considered the 'most difficult'?
#2Rideps1Posted 10/5/2012 2:13:53 PM
I haven't done any after the level 30 areas, but the one in Metrica still ticks me off most.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
#3NCPwnPosted 10/5/2012 2:14:22 PM
I still don't know how other classes do the first one in Norn starting area (by the raven heart quest). I only was able to do it due to my rifle jump. I didn't see any other closer ledges to jump from. Being engineer + rifle is ez mode for jump puzzles. (yet the lag on the spell is horrible when trying to use in combat).
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#4drafterowarPosted 10/5/2012 2:19:52 PM
Yeah that great wall one was pretty challenging. Funnest one I've come across though.
---
"Are you AC or.....DC?"
#5KirynTheClericPosted 10/5/2012 2:23:04 PM
...The one in the Norn starting area is one of the easiest ones...
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation.
#6Duke DarkwoodPosted 10/5/2012 2:25:48 PM
Omni, you haven't even done the hardest one in that zone. Take the Grendich Gamble sometime (very tall tower).

Goemm's Lab in Metrica is another doozy. Pig Iron Quarry in Fireheart Rise. Tribulation Rift in Dredgehaunt Caverns (shudder). The borderland puzzles in WvW; I can only imagine what the Obsidian Sanctum in the Battlegrounds will be like when I get to it. And the things I've heard about the Vizier's Tower in Orr are enough to make it sound very fearsome indeed - I heard people telling me and others doing Tribulation Rift to just wait until we get to Vizier's Tower.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#7NCPwnPosted 10/5/2012 2:27:03 PM
KirynTheCleric posted...

I couldn't figure out how to jump on the roof, so I went to the cliff and used my GTAOE jump spell. It didn't see obvious to me.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#8LichOfThePenPosted 10/5/2012 2:28:20 PM
Viziers Tower was trickiest I've been to yet, but in the end worth it. It's sooo high up, and there's some cool lore decoration at the top.
#9KirynTheClericPosted 10/5/2012 2:32:23 PM
NCPwn posted...
KirynTheCleric posted...

I couldn't figure out how to jump on the roof, so I went to the cliff and used my GTAOE jump spell. It didn't see obvious to me.

...Roof? The jump puzzle in Wayfarer Foothills is in a cave.
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation.
#10havok718Posted 10/5/2012 2:36:08 PM(edited)
Eternal Battlegrounds, goes from hard to completely impossible if the other team is camping it.

I once held off infinite number of the other server with just 1 brilliantly placed arrowcart.