Hardest jumping puzzle?

#11runboy81Posted 10/5/2012 2:36:20 PM
The ones located at the WvW maps (Eternal Battlegrounds in particular). They are already tricky on its own. Now add some enemies fighting you while you're doing it.
#12NCPwnPosted 10/5/2012 2:38:33 PM
KirynTheCleric posted...
NCPwn posted...
KirynTheCleric posted...
...The one in the Norn starting area is one of the easiest ones...

I couldn't figure out how to jump on the roof, so I went to the cliff and used my GTAOE jump spell. It didn't see obvious to me.

...Roof? The jump puzzle in Wayfarer Foothills is in a cave.

There is a building , in the 1-5 zone , near the raven heart quest, and there is a building and one on top of the roof.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#13Xiahou MaoPosted 10/5/2012 2:43:08 PM
Unsurprisingly, you don't know what a jumping puzzle is.
---
Xiahou Mao, True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!
#14horheristoPosted 10/5/2012 3:07:57 PM
Scavenger's Chasm at Orr - requires a lot of effort for the first time. Also a bit confusing.

Griffonrook Run at the shiverpeaks - another confusing puzzle, plus dangerous from all the falls. Lucky enough they didn't require to blow up the chest at the end or it would've been next to impossible solo.

Obsidian Sanctum at Eternal Battlegrounds - got some tricky jumps, dark room was quite interesting. Real difficulty rises if enemy's faction is occupying the place.

Troll's End at Lion's Arch - not hard, just made me claustrophobic.
#15clowningPosted 10/5/2012 3:28:51 PM
Oddly enough, I thought Vizier's Tower was pretty easy, but the stuff on top is pretty cool.

The one I struggled with the most thus far (and I can't remember the name of it) is that wooden tower you have to ascend in that area with all the cannon balls dropping out of the sky. Some parts of that tower were really tough, and a screw up meant falling to your death half the time.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#16perrinzooPosted 10/5/2012 4:46:31 PM
Xiahou Mao posted...
Unsurprisingly, you don't know what a jumping puzzle is.

Yeah, he's confusing viewpoints with jumping puzzles.
---
When I was Hell King we used to feed on the souls of gluttons. It was like murder marinated in sin. It was bliss.
#17haker10201Posted 10/5/2012 5:41:10 PM
horheristo posted...

Griffonrook Run at the shiverpeaks - another confusing puzzle, plus dangerous from all the falls. Lucky enough they didn't require to blow up the chest at the end or it would've been next to impossible solo.

This one, by far. Took me about three hours to get there with the bomb. It's like the puzzle is supposed to be impossible.
---
PSN: Haker10201
#18horheristoPosted 10/5/2012 5:49:01 PM
haker10201 posted...
horheristo posted...

This one, by far. Took me about three hours to get there with the bomb. It's like the puzzle is supposed to be impossible.

But you didn't need to get the bomb to the end :o

Please tell me you at least frapsed it for bragging rights XD
#19Cobra1010Posted 10/5/2012 6:17:18 PM
Quite a few hard ones in the second map of Orr. Then there one in borderlands that requires 2 halves of a key is also quite hard but fun.
---
Playing: Killing Floor, BFBC2, Team Fortress 2, L4d2
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#20Duke DarkwoodPosted 10/5/2012 6:18:47 PM
Tried Griffonrook today. After about an hour, I decided... I'll try Griffonrook... another day.

I don't like beat beaten by a puzzle. But I will have my revenge on it.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann