"Caullie's Crossing"

#1DraconisRexPosted 10/6/2012 5:42:16 AM
Your NEW North-American server. Added yesterday.

So much for 'this game is dying.'

You'll have to find another line of BS for your BS machine.
---
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead
#2lilj812Posted 10/6/2012 5:50:14 AM
Lol someone in another thread (some troll) said that people were quitting the game in droves. Then he said something genius like, "how many people stayed? Half? A quarter of the people? Less??"

People who say the game is dying are bitter or something, who knows.
---
Regarding Guild Wars 2, Epic_Bear_Guy posted...
-Even CoD has more strategy than this game. I knew i was skilled in CoD4 when i would wipe out an entire room..
#3Xiahou MaoPosted 10/6/2012 8:40:34 AM
How is that going to work, exactly? It makes an odd number of servers for World vs. World. Shouldn't they make three new servers at a time?
---
Xiahou Mao, True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!
#4Demonee-HoPosted 10/6/2012 6:15:22 PM
lilj812 posted...
Lol someone in another thread (some troll) said that people were quitting the game in droves. Then he said something genius like, "how many people stayed? Half? A quarter of the people? Less??"

They say it to get a rise out of you and it works, sadly. They should really issue a bag of salt to each person who makes an account on Gfaqs. It's to the point where it's more sad than annoying.
#5horheristoPosted 10/6/2012 6:32:53 PM
Demonee-Ho posted...
lilj812 posted...

They say it to get a rise out of you and it works, sadly. They should really issue a bag of salt to each person who makes an account on Gfaqs. It's to the point where it's more sad than annoying.

And this thread is another proof, sadly.
#6RasBrigginsPosted 10/6/2012 6:52:23 PM
1 server gets stuck in timeout for bad behavior.
---
.-- .... -.-- / -... --- - .... . .-. / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - .. -. --. / - .... .. ... ..--..