The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Has this game hit 3 million players yet?

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/6/2012 6:59:03 PM
I thought it did but can't find any official record of it,
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#2pies12Posted 10/6/2012 7:06:36 PM
They haven't published anything but launch sales to my knowledge..
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#3Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 7:10:35 PM
pies12 posted...
They haven't published anything but launch sales to my knowledge..

Oh, keep hearing its over 3 million which seems like it should be just curious where those numbers were, guess its just rumors..

Thanks man
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#4NofoundationPosted 10/6/2012 8:42:46 PM
3 million? Hah. Even with all the people they "perma-banned" in order to sell second or third copies to, it's not there. I'm sure it'll eventually sell 3 million, but the player base will be a fifth of that if they're lucky.
---
"An account created 7 years ago is my alt"-Warhammeronl speaking about DarkSoulPriest
#5digitalwill2000Posted 10/6/2012 9:02:04 PM
Funny how they made it so the server population statstic only shows how many characters have been made on the server, as opposed to how kany active players are currently online on the server.

Also funny how most gw2 players haven't even sussed this out. I did instantaneously
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#6GraybesPosted 10/6/2012 9:06:05 PM
Sure smells like troll in here. Anyone have an air freshener?
---
Responding to trolls since 2003.
#7digitalwill2000Posted 10/6/2012 10:10:13 PM
Its the smell of failure, you're so use to it you can't tell the difference anymore.

Sick Burn
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#8mrplanktomPosted 10/6/2012 10:44:17 PM
Nofoundation posted...
3 million? Hah. Even with all the people they "perma-banned"

Didn't you and others b**** so much that ANet offered to unban the douches that got banned in the first place? You had to post on a website or something...
#9HyperDragonPosted 10/6/2012 10:47:29 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
Funny how they made it so the server population statstic only shows how many characters have been made on the server, as opposed to how kany active players are currently online on the server.

Also funny how most gw2 players haven't even sussed this out. I did instantaneously

Yeah that's why the populations of them change constantly.
#10asdam_teabagPosted 10/6/2012 10:57:01 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...

Wrong. I have seen mine change down and up throughout the day into peak time. This was a rumor created by trolls which is just wrong.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif