For anyone getting bored with the combat.

#1NicoGrimmPosted 10/7/2012 7:19:24 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/10amev/combat_mode_10_released_arenanet_repond/

Get it.. Seriously. Go!
It changes the combat for the better, and you wont get banned for using it. Yay?
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
#2Takenover83Posted 10/7/2012 7:22:44 PM
I been meaning to try it. Thanks for reminding me.
#3MSN 04 SazabiPosted 10/7/2012 7:23:21 PM
Why would anyone need this? The game is perfect as is. If it really bores you, just take a break and come back since there's no subscription fee.

Plus, the game isn't about combat. It's about exploration and dynamic events.
---
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella
#4Takenover83Posted 10/7/2012 7:26:04 PM
MSN 04 Sazabi posted...
Why would anyone need this? The game is perfect as is. If it really bores you, just take a break and come back since there's no subscription fee.

Plus, the game isn't about combat. It's about exploration and dynamic events.

Perfect? I love the game. But perfect? Spoken like a fanboy.
#5NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:29:15 PM
Can we please not do this? The game si far from perfect. Great game? yes. But not perfect. Nothing is.
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
#6MSN 04 SazabiPosted 10/7/2012 7:31:11 PM
If you're getting bored of the combat it simply means this game probably isn't for you.
---
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella
#7NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:37:26 PM
Look, its pretty obvious what you're doing, and I refuse to be baited.

Since when was an OPTION to do something different ever a bad thing?
---
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/7/2012 8:04:05 PM
So you're saying in order for the combat to not be boring, you must use a mod to make it better?
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#9thejectPosted 10/7/2012 8:14:53 PM
I've seen this posted around, haven't looked into it as I am usually at work and always forget to look it up at home. What does it do exactly? I haven't had any issues with combat really but I'm always up to use anything that may make it better.
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#10NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 8:21:45 PM
Basically, it adds a crosshair on screen, gets rid of the need to hold right click when turning, gets rid of tab targetting, allows you to bind auto attack to left click, and other minor changes. It basically makes the game more actiony, and makes the combat flow better, imo.
---
There were no screams. There was no time. The mountain called Monkey had spoken. There was only fire. And then, nothing.