#12tehdudPosted 10/8/2012 4:37:06 PM
i WAS satisfied punk
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#13dejavu1982Posted 10/8/2012 4:42:02 PM
runboy81 posted...
dejavu1982 posted...
On the official forums, they already said its been nerfed MORE then specified.

Last time I checked the Dev tracker. One just replied that he'll look into it and we never heard from him again.
Source?

if your stupid enough to not notice, dont worry about it, but there are PLENTY of youtube videos out there proving what i said.
#14DolebiscuitPosted 10/8/2012 5:23:37 PM
Duke Darkwood posted...
Nerf Shortbow:
http://dartstrike.com/images/nerf_bow_and_arrow.jpg

Well done.
---
PSN: Dolebiscuit
PSN: AssBlaster420
#15LOLSUP_IMSGOODPosted 10/8/2012 8:10:31 PM
Just logged on now to play first time in few days or so. The change is easily noticeable. This is depressing. Condition Ranger definitely lost some damage.
#16NordiniPosted 10/8/2012 8:32:53 PM
runboy81 posted...
plaxy posted...
If you can notice a cast time differance of .04 seconds call me impressed expecially on an ability with a cooldown of 8 seconds, if you can make a responce in that short of an increase to counter it call me double impressed.

That's the problem. You're not suppose to notice an insignificant change like that unless you seriously test its effect . But considering I can actually tell the difference and a lot of people over at the Guild Wars 2 forum as well. Means that the 0.04 sec is a bunch of **** and it was nerfed for a lot more.

Not to mention quickness, oh dear lord.. that skill was massacred beyond belief.
I'm hoping all this is just a bug or the one responsible for the change was drunk / on drugs so he accidentally added a few extra more numbers than it was intended.

No. This is called the placebo effect. This is just like when the devs wer claiming that certain guns were buffed in MW3 and literally thousands of people all said they were "SO MUCH BETTER OMG!" when nothing actually changed.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#17tehdudPosted 10/8/2012 8:46:37 PM
uh you can easily check it yourself if you used quickness with shortbow before the nerf and now

you stack bleeding a lot slower now its not just in your head
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#18Foxx3kPosted 10/8/2012 8:48:45 PM
I don't understand why ranged classes are getting nerfed so badly when they feel so painfully weak compared to melee classes regardless.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#19koroko_korobasePosted 10/8/2012 9:02:20 PM
dejavu1982 posted...
runboy81 posted...
dejavu1982 posted...
On the official forums, they already said its been nerfed MORE then specified.

Last time I checked the Dev tracker. One just replied that he'll look into it and we never heard from him again.
Source?

if your stupid enough to not notice, dont worry about it, but there are PLENTY of youtube videos out there proving what i said.

I like how you call the guy who brought up the topic of this nerf stupid and saying how he can't notice it.
---
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....
#20The_BubPosted 10/8/2012 9:50:53 PM
The shortbow is very noticeably slower after the patch.

Regardless of what it says it changed, it got broken somewhere along the lines.