I will play this game after they let me farm in the same place forever

#11lilj812Posted 10/8/2012 10:11:28 AM
_Anticlimactic_ posted...
yakkacruz posted...
I am pretty annoyed by the fact that they nerfed that. I found an awesome spot for farming crafting materials from a pod of enemies that kept respawning over and over endlessly. I usually walked about with 50 totems or bones in an hour of farming but after the nerf got nothing. Why can't I farm in one spot? Players shouldn't get punished because of bots or gold farmers. Punish them, not us.

lack of reward is not punishment

^ this, to bad Gw2 made a very WoWish game and got most of thier players from the wow playerbase. games only going to get easier from this point.

What about this game is WoWish?
---
Regarding Guild Wars 2, Epic_Bear_Guy posted...
-Even CoD has more strategy than this game. I knew i was skilled in CoD4 when i would wipe out an entire room..
#12Sage_IllusionPosted 10/8/2012 10:36:35 AM
bremen posted...
yakkacruz posted...
I am pretty annoyed by the fact that they nerfed that. I found an awesome spot for farming crafting materials from a pod of enemies that kept respawning over and over endlessly. I usually walked about with 50 totems or bones in an hour of farming but after the nerf got nothing. Why can't I farm in one spot? Players shouldn't get punished because of bots or gold farmers. Punish them, not us.

lack of reward is not punishment

Umm..actually..yes..yes it is. When you take something away, that's a punishment. You can wordsmith it all you want but it doesn't change what it is.

Well you're right and wrong at the same time.
Punishment - weakens a behavior because a negative condition is introduced or experienced as a consequence of the behavior.

In this case it is punishment because the negative system is introduced to weaken the behavior of farming.
#13SecureGamerPosted 10/8/2012 10:38:16 AM
bremen posted...

Is this place in Frostgorge? I have a similar place and it still works for me.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.