game runs terribly on my computer but I can run top end games smoothly?

#11tehdudPosted 10/8/2012 10:06:54 AM
Game seems to load slower now than when i started playing.
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#12alkarion_logPosted 10/8/2012 10:29:57 AM
check your processor speed and memory speed you have a bottleneck somewhere. also helps if you say when you bough all part orthe whole pc
---
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money
#13Elec Man EXEPosted 10/8/2012 10:36:17 AM
Are you getting visual lag, or just action delays (AKA hitting the attack button but not actually attacking until a second later)?

If its the later, it might be your internet connection at fault. My internet connection get bogged down every once in a while and thats pretty much what happens to me.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#14falcon182(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:09:56 AM
Visual delay... my computers less than a year old, and I haven't had any lag with any game other than this. I've got it running 30fps at medium settings after some work, but I still feel it should be better since I run most games at 60fps maxed out.
#15NCPwnPosted 10/8/2012 11:12:22 AM
falcon182 posted...
Visual delay... my computers less than a year old, and I haven't had any lag with any game other than this. I've got it running 30fps at medium settings after some work, but I still feel it should be better since I run most games at 60fps maxed out.

You missed my post I guess. The game is just coded differently. I don't think it has the best graphic API implementation as other developers. The good news is, that it leaves lots of room for code optimization.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#16NordiniPosted 10/8/2012 11:12:32 AM
TC i have the same computer without the 3D. Literally the same alienware.

The game runs fine on it, im getting 67 FPS with pretty high settings
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#17SmackemsPosted 10/8/2012 11:13:25 AM
Yushimi posted...
Let's wait for NCPawn and his Macbook. :P

I'm using a Macbook. It runs fine at a solid 40-50 fps in pve on medium with a few things on high, but it can drop to 10 fps in big WvW fights.
---
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world-some dude.