WoW they nerf everyone except my OP engineer build?

#1NCPwnPosted 10/8/2012 8:07:25 AM
I'm melting face harder than ever with this build,and no nerfs? I guess I'm just better than most PvP players
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#2alpacino1983Posted 10/8/2012 8:09:38 AM
Do you enjoy the PvP in GW2, NC?
---
"Ahh, the middle finger, the most communicative of fingers." - Guybrush Threepwood.
#3baron1232Posted 10/8/2012 8:14:57 AM
What exactly is your build, NC? I've seen you post that you have one, but I've never seen it.

Can you post it? I'm curious.
---
Calachon, Necromancer, Ehmry Bay
Im Breaking A Sweat (iBaS)
#4lilj812Posted 10/8/2012 8:16:19 AM
While I have no way to prove it, I bet my thief would walk ALL over your engineer.
---
Regarding Guild Wars 2, Epic_Bear_Guy posted...
-Even CoD has more strategy than this game. I knew i was skilled in CoD4 when i would wipe out an entire room..
#5feeny88Posted 10/8/2012 8:50:07 AM
lilj812 posted...
While I have no way to prove it, I bet my thief would walk ALL over your engineer.

Same with my guardian that supposedly got a buff because skills moved and my ranger that got a supposed nerf that everyone can spot of .04 seconds extra cooldown on a skill.
---
Funky Kong and Gir as Assist Trophies for SSBU
11-11-11 = Greatest day in video game history!!
#6CenaxKikiaPosted 10/8/2012 8:55:41 AM
He's running the hubs build.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#7NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:07:40 AM
I dunno what the hubs builds is. But I never lose 1 v 1, and can handle some 1 v 2 fights in sPvP.

10 firearms
30 rifle
30 alchmey (get agent 409, and reduce cast times on elixers)

Go pistol + sheild
Eart sigils on weapon
Necromancer or nightmare (forgot which one, the one that adds condition duration)
Get the chance to bleed on crits in explosive line

When fighting
Elixer B for speed + lots of boons
slickshoes if theif or melee get up to you. It knocks them down
Elite for the 2 second stun if you need it
put conditions on them, watch them melt.

Keep dodging runing around. sheidl for block/knockback.
Sheild for stun on melee classes.

You also have a blind

easy way to fight theives because they are CCed the whole time. Good vs any class, because armor doesn't stop the conditions. and once you start stacking, their HP melts, their heals suck (due to poison). There is no weapon swapping, so the skill level is really low on this build.

My last utility spell is elixer S for the immune + stomp. After you kill them, pop this and stomp. They can't intterupt you. Great for the 2 v 1 fights.
---
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#8CenaxKikiaPosted 10/8/2012 9:39:58 AM
NCPwn posted...
I dunno what the hubs builds is. But I never lose 1 v 1, and can handle some 1 v 2 fights in sPvP.

10 firearms
30 rifle
30 alchmey (get agent 409, and reduce cast times on elixers)

Go pistol + sheild
Eart sigils on weapon
Necromancer or nightmare (forgot which one, the one that adds condition duration)
Get the chance to bleed on crits in explosive line

When fighting
Elixer B for speed + lots of boons
slickshoes if theif or melee get up to you. It knocks them down
Elite for the 2 second stun if you need it
put conditions on them, watch them melt.

Keep dodging runing around. sheidl for block/knockback.
Sheild for stun on melee classes.

You also have a blind

easy way to fight theives because they are CCed the whole time. Good vs any class, because armor doesn't stop the conditions. and once you start stacking, their HP melts, their heals suck (due to poison). There is no weapon swapping, so the skill level is really low on this build.

My last utility spell is elixer S for the immune + stomp. After you kill them, pop this and stomp. They can't intterupt you. Great for the 2 v 1 fights.

The build you are using, pretty much, just not exactly.. I played engineer before anything else and I ran it the very first time I went into spvp and found how insane it was back at the headstart.. but I was kind of sad how good it was and it made me not want to use anything fun on the engineer.. so I ended up playing other classes and ran into the same issues ;D

There is no doubt that the build is insanely effective and I am suprised more engineers don't run it.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#9NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:50:52 AM
@CenaxKikia

Oh ok. Yea, I've tried other builds using the kits with the engineer, but could not find them to be as efficient as that build is. Also, I think most people use the other elixer (the one that gives you haste to attack faster), but I found the slickshoes gives me a melee knockdown + run speed. Almost all melee can be handled with it, and at the minimum the run speed, knockdown makes escaping really easy. I tend to never die and usually always have an escape plan. With elixer s + slick shoes, thats a lot of "oh crap, im outta here" abilities to deal with.
---