What's your opinion of spawn rates?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. What's your opinion of spawn rates?

User Info: Takenover83

Takenover83
4 years ago#1
To fast IMO. I can clear out a little area, and before I am done the enemies are already starting to re-spawn. Sure, good for farming but not for those actually trying to navigate a area. What's your take?

User Info: zach12_2

zach12_2
4 years ago#2
Depends on the area. They can be too fast sometimes, but most of the time they're fine.
On my Gamefaqs CruxisInhibitor, Nofoundation, Xeeh_Bitz, ScorpeX, Epic_Bear_Guy, UltraCookie, and NCPwn all have the same tag.

User Info: Seth Bloodmoon

Seth Bloodmoon
4 years ago#3
Most of the respawn rates I come across are fine. Still, I hit the occasional spot where the thing I killed instantly respawns, which has been horribly detrimental to my character's health.
In the court of King Chaos only blood can write its own tragedy.

User Info: zhang ren

zhang ren
4 years ago#4
Orr's respawns are way too fast.
Most of the other zones are alright, but I did run into a couple of DE's where I was soloing 9 mobs around a small area and they would respawn before I got around to killing them all so I just had to give up on the DE.
"Can a loyal servant take a second master?"
-Zhang Ren
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. What's your opinion of spawn rates?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived