The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Anybody else not use a mouse at all for this game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Anybody else not use a mouse at all for this game?
3 years ago#1
I use nothng but the keys on my laptop. Not really sure what the mouse would need to be used for
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
3 years ago#2
Camera angles and Waypoint clicking. lol
3 years ago#3
Stop it.

use the muse for turning. Keyboard turning is bad.
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
3 years ago#4
Everything is voice command where I come from. Makes me feel like an astronaut.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
3 years ago#5
I don't use the mouse, I use a trackball :p
3 years ago#6
I don't use a mouse, I use the touch pad.
---
Competitive gaming is a joke.
3 years ago#7
i use my brain!

scrubs!
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
3 years ago#8
Pfff. I am the game. The commercial told me so.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
PSN/GT: Lunacy182
3 years ago#9
If you really use the keyboard for everything you are severely hampering your ability to play the game even if you are the "keyboard master" this game needs a mouse.
3 years ago#10
Ruppe21 posted...
If you really use the keyboard for everything you are severely hampering your ability to play the game even if you are the "keyboard master" this game needs a mouse.

lolgw2skills
---
Sorry everyone, just got home from work and saw my son was posting on my account. So just ignore this topic. Megatron1111
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Anybody else not use a mouse at all for this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived