The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I'm going to be compiling a well thought out discussion post for official forums

#1CruxisInhibitorPosted 10/8/2012 2:19:42 PM
I would like those of you who are interested in getting your ideas on there to leave your most helpful suggestions and opinions here. Maybe fanboys can be in-charge of pros, others in charge of cons. I'm going to try and write at least 2-5k words on changes that could help the game for the better contrasted with what it already does pretty well. Leave your ideas here or pm me for email contact.
---
http://mattypokes.webs.com : Black FC: 2322 5597 1384
i5 2500k ASRock E3/G3 Radeon HD7850 650W 8GB RAM 1TB HDD
#2NCPwnPosted 10/8/2012 2:22:13 PM
Redesign your skill system. Get rid of this phoney artificial weapon-skill based system. If WoW can redesign their skills, so can you Anet. I have faith in you.

Also, make siege only work on structures.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#3Lunacy182Posted 10/8/2012 2:26:35 PM
Trading Post.
Fix the posted times. Not all of my items sold seconds ago.
When selling items make it default to either max items, or 1 item. This random number thing has to go.
When I select to enter my own price for a buy order, it would be nice if the price defaulted to the highest current buy order.

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll come up with more later.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
PSN/GT: Lunacy182
#4NCPwnPosted 10/8/2012 2:28:10 PM
Trading post
Filter to search armor that only I can use.(light, medium, heavy)....
---
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#5Lunacy182Posted 10/8/2012 2:32:22 PM
NCPwn posted...
Trading post

Yes this!

Also, when I select "show only available" then show only available.
Keep that search list updated with the correct information. I hate seeing an item in the search list show it sells for 23 silver, then when I click on it it shows a different number.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
PSN/GT: Lunacy182
#6darkace77450Posted 10/8/2012 2:37:42 PM
$50 says it contains the words "shallow" and "homogenized".
#7Duke DarkwoodPosted 10/8/2012 2:39:04 PM
When selling items make it default to either max items, or 1 item. This random number thing has to go.

I've never seen it random. It defaults to max, unless the largest order at that price is less than max; then it defaults to that.

My main issue at the moment would be implementation of a /stuck command, as GW1 (and other games) have. A person should not be forced to pay a waypoint, or warp to the Mists and then LA, if they get stuck in terrain.

I've heard the Asura Gates between Fort Trinity and the order headquarters are bugged, at least as of Saturday. This complaint was made by someone who had cleared the relevant quest - one gate was plain broken, and the other two were both one-way. (If I experience it myself, I'm definitely going to submit a bug report.

Other than that, I just want them to keep ironing out any remaining bugs in quests/skill challenges/whatever else. I've got a few suggestions kicking around my head, but no other complaints at the moment. Really, fixing the bugs should be their main focus until it's done.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#8KirynTheClericPosted 10/8/2012 2:54:39 PM
NCPwn posted...
Trading post

Oh my word this.

Plus give us a freaking preview option for the TP.
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation.
#9ATARIJAWAPosted 10/8/2012 2:56:19 PM
Saw topic title, saw who TC was, sat back and am eagerly awaiting the show.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 82
#10NCPwnPosted 10/8/2012 2:57:23 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...
Saw topic title, saw who TC was, sat back and am eagerly awaiting the show.

What show? this is a legit topic bro. Even says "serious discussion" right in the post.
---