The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Elite Ranger skills question

#1jonahdoomPosted 10/9/2012 6:45:47 PM
Are the transformations worth getting? or would rampage or the trap be a better choice?
#2TendonitisPosted 10/9/2012 7:33:22 PM
Sounds like you are a Norn. The transformations are not ranger elites, they are Norn elites. I haven't played a Norn so I don't know how good they are. Even though is was said the class skills are better than the race skills, they can still be useful.
---
Irregardless, I could care less for all intensive purposes, because your a looser.
#3rest21Posted 10/9/2012 7:44:43 PM
Rampage and entangle are more useful. I don't think I have ever seen anyone transform, but since I haven't tried it out myself I really can't say if they are of benefit.

But rampage is golden. Entangle is great in particular points in dungeons.
#4ucancallmedannyPosted 10/9/2012 7:51:24 PM
The transformations hes talking about are the Grenth and Melandru.

I play a condition ranger short bow/great sword so the entangle is what i use most. Rampage as one is not bad but for the times when you are overwhelmed by shear numbers entangle is a life saver.
---
*homer losses peanut under couch**reaches under to try to find it*: ew slimy, ahh pointy, ah ha, 20 dollers i wanted a peanut.
#5TendonitisPosted 10/9/2012 8:16:32 PM
ucancallmedanny posted...
The transformations hes talking about are the Grenth and Melandru.

I play a condition ranger short bow/great sword so the entangle is what i use most. Rampage as one is not bad but for the times when you are overwhelmed by shear numbers entangle is a life saver.

Those transformations are human racial ones.
---
Irregardless, I could care less for all intensive purposes, because your a looser.
#6jonahdoom(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 5:38:35 AM
Sorry I ment Norn I didn't even click in that it would only be them.
#7Unit3dPosted 10/10/2012 5:48:14 AM
Get Rampage first, I use it a lot in PvE, and swiftness is really nice to have. I use the Elite Spirit in Dungeon Runs to help the party. Entangle could be very useful in WvWvW and PvP. Didn't like the Racial Elites.
#8asdam_teabagPosted 10/10/2012 6:08:10 AM
I have used them all a little and found entangle to be the most useful, especially in the latter zones and WvW.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif