The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

We haven't even seen holiday events yet.

#1dunebeetlePosted 10/9/2012 9:06:25 PM
As good as this game is, we dont know anything about the upcoming holiday events, which for me, was the most compelling reason to play the original Guild Wars. Anyone else agree? I mean, they had some elite level missions, casual PvP events, and loads of collectibles to go 'round to boost titles and such.
#2OtakuD50Posted 10/9/2012 9:09:24 PM
Not sure if events should be quest -> instanced or persistent.
---
Natsume (4th): Lv.99 1000 Affection 23:05:36 1038000GP
"Now, gods, stand up for bastards!
#3Phazor58Posted 10/9/2012 9:11:03 PM
I'm hoping for epic Mad King Thorn events.
---
PSN: Phazor58 (Put gamefaqs/gamespot in the message or I will not add you)
Steam: Phaz (Augustus Caesar avatar)
#4oshkoshbjoshPosted 10/9/2012 9:32:16 PM
The game's been out for a month and a half and the holidays we've had are what? Rosh Hashanah, Labor Day and Columbus Day? The last two don't even apply to Non-Americans. Hell Columbus day doesn't even really apply to Americans anymore. Not really anything you can make from that.

I'm sure we'll get something cool for Halloween.
---
We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us.
Pokemon White FC: 0046-6707-6929
#5laxnd23Posted 10/9/2012 9:36:25 PM
Agree with what? That we haven't seen holiday events yet, or that they were one of the most compelling parts of GW1? Yes to the first, no to the second. They were definitely fun, but one of the most compelling is definitely an overstatement. And of course we haven't seen anything yet. It's only the 10th of October, the closest holiday is 3 weeks away.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#6asdam_teabagPosted 10/10/2012 5:09:33 AM
The events in GW1 were amazing, I am looking forward to seeing what they can do in this game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
#7bluezeroPosted 10/10/2012 5:13:30 AM
The game's been out...6 weeks? Give them some time to add new content.
---
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/853/ob64bluezero.jpg
#8GumpNationPosted 10/10/2012 5:26:17 AM
I'm interested to see if any controversy pops up.

I know last year a ton of nonsense popped up in some Banks and such in America when they decorated for Christmas and Jewish Nazi's went nuts. They had to take down everything. It was disgusting. Or how saying "Merry Christmas" was deemed offensive by other Religions.

It's fun being prisoners and outcasts in your own Countries because your Governments are so PC and cowardly they cower to anything.

Wondering if aNet will try to avoid that.
#9asdam_teabagPosted 10/10/2012 6:09:33 AM
GumpNation posted...

I know last year a ton of nonsense popped up in some Banks and such in America when they decorated for Christmas and Jewish Nazi's went nuts. They had to take down everything. It was disgusting. Or how saying "Merry Christmas" was deemed offensive by other Religions.

It's fun being prisoners and outcasts in your own Countries because your Governments are so PC and cowardly they cower to anything.

What?!
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
#10GumpNationPosted 10/10/2012 6:14:10 AM
asdam_teabag posted...
GumpNation posted...

What?!

?