So...I'm done.

#31Lucavi000Posted 10/10/2012 12:43:22 PM
Everyone should believe his story without doubt because he goes ballroom dancing with his wife.
---
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
#32LiquiDZerOPosted 10/10/2012 12:47:11 PM
wait a few weeks there's supposed to be some halloween events too, but yeah congrats, i'm doing a 18 credit grad school load with a 16 hour week internship at the courts. i still maintain my drinking schedule with friends so i'm at around 130 hours with one 80 and 60% map done. just salvaged my first rare and got 2 ectoplasms. getting ready for disappointment in my future salvagings.
---
"I can't begin to count the number of agents whose lives were saved by a cardboard box." -Snake
#33bluezeroPosted 10/10/2012 12:49:02 PM
Aerzel posted...
So when even the playerbase claims "you know what? You should stop playing because there is nothing else to do"

It's more a case of, "Dude, you just put an insane amount of hours into this game in a short time frame. Maybe step away from it for a bit and breathe."
---
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/853/ob64bluezero.jpg
#34bremen(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:00:51 PM
Lucavi000 posted...
Everyone should believe his story without doubt because he goes ballroom dancing with his wife.

Don't care if you believe me or not. Did I mention my wife is smokin hot? I mean crazy hot. But the last time I posted a picture of us on a gamefaqs forum I got roasted for winning an argument on the internet by posting a pic of my hot wife so I don't do it.

Did I mention I recently graduated with my MBA degree and make over six figures? Should I go on? No, I'll not do so. The point is that I DO have a life, and a very good one at that.

You can play video games and have a life. Do I care if you believe me, nope.
---
jedinat - Which sets you at a distinct advantage... over no one.
#35GANONDORFIVYPosted 10/10/2012 1:03:15 PM
still you have 3 races story to chek out,get legendary weapons, try th eother 6 classes, get al the achievemnts? i bet you havent done them, and if this is troll topic well figure out other way to lose time i guess?
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#36bremen(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:26:33 PM
GANONDORFIVY posted...
still you have 3 races story to chek out,get legendary weapons, try th eother 6 classes, get al the achievemnts? i bet you havent done them, and if this is troll topic well figure out other way to lose time i guess?

I definitely haven't done all the achievements. I've done a lot but not all.
---
jedinat - Which sets you at a distinct advantage... over no one.
#37murderinthedarkPosted 10/10/2012 1:55:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38mlacenPosted 10/10/2012 3:12:07 PM
< Also has a life/wife/work/kids/etc

< Also done with this game

GW2: Shelved until more PVP/Endgame content released.
---
(+.[___]:) PSP'ing
#39MalefactionPosted 10/10/2012 4:10:23 PM
bremen posted...
Lucavi000 posted...

Don't care if you believe me or not. Did I mention my wife is smokin hot? I mean crazy hot. But the last time I posted a picture of us on a gamefaqs forum I got roasted for winning an argument on the internet by posting a pic of my hot wife so I don't do it.

Did I mention I recently graduated with my MBA degree and make over six figures? Should I go on? No, I'll not do so. The point is that I DO have a life, and a very good one at that.

No it's cool, stay here on gamefaqs all day and just make up s*** up.
---
There is no love in your violence.
#40ImpurePariahPosted 10/10/2012 4:19:19 PM
bremen posted...
Lucavi000 posted...

Bragging to make yourself feel better, more important on a video game forum.

We got a real winner here folks.

PS: Stop lying.
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs