So...I'm done.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. So...I'm done.

User Info: Lucavi000

Lucavi000
4 years ago#31
Everyone should believe his story without doubt because he goes ballroom dancing with his wife.
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar

User Info: LiquiDZerO

LiquiDZerO
4 years ago#32
wait a few weeks there's supposed to be some halloween events too, but yeah congrats, i'm doing a 18 credit grad school load with a 16 hour week internship at the courts. i still maintain my drinking schedule with friends so i'm at around 130 hours with one 80 and 60% map done. just salvaged my first rare and got 2 ectoplasms. getting ready for disappointment in my future salvagings.
"I can't begin to count the number of agents whose lives were saved by a cardboard box." -Snake

User Info: bluezero

bluezero
4 years ago#33
Aerzel posted...
So when even the playerbase claims "you know what? You should stop playing because there is nothing else to do"

It's more a case of, "Dude, you just put an insane amount of hours into this game in a short time frame. Maybe step away from it for a bit and breathe."
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/853/ob64bluezero.jpg

User Info: bremen

bremen
4 years ago#34
Lucavi000 posted...
Everyone should believe his story without doubt because he goes ballroom dancing with his wife.

Don't care if you believe me or not. Did I mention my wife is smokin hot? I mean crazy hot. But the last time I posted a picture of us on a gamefaqs forum I got roasted for winning an argument on the internet by posting a pic of my hot wife so I don't do it.

Did I mention I recently graduated with my MBA degree and make over six figures? Should I go on? No, I'll not do so. The point is that I DO have a life, and a very good one at that.

You can play video games and have a life. Do I care if you believe me, nope.
jedinat - Which sets you at a distinct advantage... over no one.

User Info: GANONDORFIVY

GANONDORFIVY
4 years ago#35
still you have 3 races story to chek out,get legendary weapons, try th eother 6 classes, get al the achievemnts? i bet you havent done them, and if this is troll topic well figure out other way to lose time i guess?
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY

User Info: bremen

bremen
4 years ago#36
GANONDORFIVY posted...
still you have 3 races story to chek out,get legendary weapons, try th eother 6 classes, get al the achievemnts? i bet you havent done them, and if this is troll topic well figure out other way to lose time i guess?

I definitely haven't done all the achievements. I've done a lot but not all.
jedinat - Which sets you at a distinct advantage... over no one.
(message deleted)

User Info: mlacen

mlacen
4 years ago#38
< Also has a life/wife/work/kids/etc

< Also done with this game

GW2: Shelved until more PVP/Endgame content released.
(+.[___]:) PSP'ing

User Info: Malefaction

Malefaction
4 years ago#39
bremen posted...
Lucavi000 posted...

Don't care if you believe me or not. Did I mention my wife is smokin hot? I mean crazy hot. But the last time I posted a picture of us on a gamefaqs forum I got roasted for winning an argument on the internet by posting a pic of my hot wife so I don't do it.

Did I mention I recently graduated with my MBA degree and make over six figures? Should I go on? No, I'll not do so. The point is that I DO have a life, and a very good one at that.

No it's cool, stay here on gamefaqs all day and just make up s*** up.
There is no love in your violence.

User Info: ImpurePariah

ImpurePariah
4 years ago#40
bremen posted...
Lucavi000 posted...

Bragging to make yourself feel better, more important on a video game forum.

We got a real winner here folks.

PS: Stop lying.
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. So...I'm done.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived