The new patch broke Spvp and WvW with massive bugs

#1AtralisPosted 10/11/2012 2:53:07 PM
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Players-completely-invisible-post-update-Oct-7/first

In World vs. World a massive bug is basically making it so that players can not see anyone on their own team or on the opposing team after they have been playing for an hour.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/pvp/endless-loading-screen-in-spvp-MERGED

In spvp a bug is basically leaving people stuck in loading screens until the next match begins. The only way out is to wait until the end of the match or to alt-f4.

This is annoying. I'm more of an spvp guy (since I hit 80 on my ele at least) and when I started running into the spvp bug I decided to try WvW and I ran into the invisability bug. How do they **** up both types of pvp with one patch?
---
~ IN THE FUTURE there will be no black people and white people. Just robots.
#2NCPwnPosted 10/11/2012 3:46:05 PM
Seems like this has been happening to me since day 1.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#3Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/11/2012 4:14:54 PM
The game is new! it happens with every game. Tons of MMOs has those exact same bugs, it's perfectly alright since other games has those bugs
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#4ArcticPlaguePosted 10/11/2012 4:28:29 PM
Amusing to see NC and Xeeh jump on this right away. Now we just need EpicBearGuy, Cruxis, QSensei, and Ultracookie, then we'll have the whole gang!
---
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks
Heliaxus, Thief (War)
#5NCPwnPosted 10/11/2012 5:02:10 PM
ArcticPlague posted...
Amusing to see NC and Xeeh jump on this right away. Now we just need EpicBearGuy, Cruxis, QSensei, and Ultracookie, then we'll have the whole gang!

Arctic, why the cold shoulder?
---
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#6HydroCannabinolPosted 10/11/2012 5:02:43 PM
ArcticPlague posted...

Hahah ya man, isn't that weird? At first it's like, ok, they're just trolls. Now it's at the point where they all literally lurk this board all day every day with the same stuff. They have to be insane.

It's really weird and sort of creepy if you actually think about it.
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#7Witch ElfPosted 10/11/2012 5:08:11 PM
They're not bugs. They're features.
---
"Aw, what did they do to Jenny?" - The Darkness
#8daddydivinePosted 10/11/2012 5:14:39 PM
Oh boo hoo a bug. What MMO doesnt have bugs. I have faith that Anet will patch this as soon as possible. Anet actually cares about their customers.
---
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle
#9NCPwnPosted 10/11/2012 5:25:01 PM
daddydivine posted...
Oh boo hoo a bug. What MMO doesnt have bugs. I have faith that Anet will patch this as soon as possible. Anet actually cares about their customers.

I'm curious how you know this. Business's # 1 goal is to make money. Usually, that's their objective. I'm not saying they don't care, but what have they done to go out of their way to better the user experience? Or is this just a feeling. Because In my opinion, customer service is everything when you want to have good relations with customers.
---
#10NCPwnPosted 10/11/2012 5:26:33 PM
HydroCannabinol posted...
ArcticPlague posted...

Hahah ya man, isn't that weird? At first it's like, ok, they're just trolls. Now it's at the point where they all literally lurk this board all day every day with the same stuff. They have to be insane.

It's really weird and sort of creepy if you actually think about it.

I'm a die hard fan. I just am very critically objective about some things.
---