Fastest way to get achievement points up?

#1GamerFreak1993Posted 10/15/2012 10:37:16 PM
I'm an achievement point freak and was wondering if there was an effective fast way to get it up high?
---
Currently playing: GW2:Stormbluff Isle IGN: Faiynte.
Currently waiting for: Wii U, New Super Mario Bros. U
#2RizzonaterPosted 10/15/2012 10:41:15 PM
Do daily's every day, jumping puzzles, and map completion
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
#3RoninofTangramPosted 10/15/2012 10:41:27 PM
save coin/karma/tokens and guild influence, craft after having bought all cultural armors(IE buy the mats which you sold to get the cultural armors early)...

or do a simple process of elimination:doing multiple things at once is easier than doing each one at a time(and impossible as youre doing several all the time)
---
PSN ID:Tenryuta, mgo name:lokiprime
#4darksuzaku1Posted 10/16/2012 6:32:32 AM
And whats the real use of these achievement points? For increasement of your e-peen?

You may say it's for getting titles, but it's not. Titles are acquired completing certain things, not acumulating achievement points. For example, the other day i got the master crafter title by reaching 400 to all crafter profesions, and on the way that got me a bunch of achievement points that mean nothing...... And people get the "Been there done that" by visiting all areas in the game..... None of them require achievement points but all of them give them in the way.

Or is there an special title that is given for collecting certain amount of achievement points? Because if there is such a title it's completely pointless, because these achievement points are unlimited. Just think of the daily achievement or those "Entropy" achivements that you get from time to time when salvaging.

Or maybe we will be able to spend those achievement points in the future as if they were skill points?