Bad Blood

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: UgandaPrez

UgandaPrez
4 years ago#1
This quest.

ALL MY RAGE
For 40 years

User Info: Chicken

Chicken
4 years ago#2
Oh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc

User Info: MikeH7186

MikeH7186
4 years ago#3
F*** whoever designed this.

User Info: Reikken

Reikken
4 years ago#4
I thought it was a nifty quest. Getting to cross the chasm with no monsters to worry about was also nice
Capitalism, ho!

User Info: TheCrazed420

TheCrazed420
4 years ago#5
Don't understand what people find difficult on this quest? Is it a learn to read issue?

User Info: Reonikki

Reonikki
4 years ago#6
Use abilities that grant you stability if you have them so you can lol your way across.

User Info: GuiltyGearGod

GuiltyGearGod
4 years ago#7
I agree with the ridiculousness of the chasm. I even used stability to try to cross, but the path is so narrow it's hard to see where you're jumping. I only finished the quest because I died and spawned on the other side.
Thou shalt not think that any man over the age of 30 that plays with a child that is not his own is a pedophile. Some people are just nice.

User Info: Reonikki

Reonikki
4 years ago#8
It's really not that hard. You see those 2 waving cloths in the middle of the bridge? Once they stop waving, start moving. The first part should be easy. The second part requires a speed boost or it will be really close.

User Info: Crimson_Spider

Crimson_Spider
4 years ago#9
I did this on my first try without any problems. Is the waving cloth thing really that hard to figure out?
Rest in Peace City of Heroes: April 27, 2004 - November 30, 2012. We will miss you.
Cause of death: "Realignment of Company Focus" by NCsoft.

User Info: Jaws_Theme

Jaws_Theme
4 years ago#10
this quest was so easy wow tc you are really bad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived