why is guild wars 2 adding the gear treadmill?

#81mrplanktomPosted 11/15/2012 11:46:52 AM
LaManoNeraII posted...
mrplanktom posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
No MMO does artificial gear gating anymore because players absolutely hate it.

pandaland does and blizz drones claim that pile is awesome!

No it doesn't.

GearScore was removed years ago.

Oh wow........everyone knows blizzturd implemented their own version of gearscore years ago.

A pandaland fanboy lying his f***ing ass off just to make pandaland look better.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this level of amateurism from you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH VERY FIRST LINK FROM GOOGLE:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=3&gs_mss=gearscr&cp=8&gs_id=3k&xhr=t&q=gearscore&pf=p&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&oq=gearscro&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=2012d2ad9ce24842&bpcl=38625945&biw=1159&bih=736

PlayerScore is the next evolution of GearScore®

UPDATED 5.0.03 - October 29th, 2012
* PlayerScore should work much better on a wider variety of WOW Clients.

And look at that, s***ty zeeh agrees with you. Even more laughable and pathetic.

You clowns need to get good at trolling.

I haven't seen stupid people f*** up this bad when trying to troll in a long time.

LMFAO
---
There's no group of people more delusional than D3 fanboys. Including scientologists.
#82EtharinPosted 11/15/2012 11:59:46 AM
One preview stated that the fractal dungeon resets progress every week. What is this WoW? Not going to enjoy grinding through the easy modes after a reset.
#83ragnarokiusPosted 11/15/2012 12:07:43 PM
Does mrplakton make any posts that don't include 'pandaland' or 'blizzturd'?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so mad about something being popular.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#84rest21Posted 11/15/2012 12:12:22 PM
I read a preview that stated you can choose your difficulty at the start of the dungeon.
#85mrplanktomPosted 11/15/2012 12:17:03 PM
ragnarokius posted...
Does mrplakton make any posts that don't include 'pandaland' or 'blizzturd'?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so mad about something being popular.

I don't like to mix it up since pandaland (ding!) fanboys are dense and I don't want to confuse the people I'm talking s*** about.
---
There's no group of people more delusional than D3 fanboys. Including scientologists.
#86ragnarokiusPosted 11/15/2012 12:22:36 PM
Confuse them?

I think you're confused, dude. This isn't the WoW board, it's the GW2 board. I find it, well, rather pathetic that your entire function here is to make sure someone can CTRL+F pandaland out of every topic.

Between you and others this is hardly even the GW2 board. More like the 'Bitter over WoW' board.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#87xxSkyShadowxxPosted 11/15/2012 12:41:09 PM
EternalFlame66 posted...
I don't even have full rares/exotics yet...and now they want to add ascended?

WTF.

Looking forward to grinding hours a day for maximum stats. Not.

Because tons of players have been whining and crying for that very thing.....so they added it as a feature...for free.

No one says you have to grind for gear, but there are quite a few people who will enjoy it (not me...I hate gear grinding...but we aren't the only folks playing the game).