This game is too successful

#1lilj812Posted 11/18/2012 12:59:09 AM
I've never seen so many people attack a game so hard, it's completely irrational at this point. The time when GW2 is bringing in the most new players, the more "trolls" roam this board and many others talking about how horrible the game is and even spreads misinformation.

Shame on Gamefaqs for letting it get this bad and not doing anything about it, but it doesn't matter really. I'm just glad that Guild Wars 2 is mightily successful and bringing in lots of new players. I know I'll be playing this game a couple years from now still enjoying everything.
---
Mind if I.... Cut in?
#2tehdudPosted 11/18/2012 1:25:50 AM
pity post
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#3DiamondBlade82Posted 11/18/2012 1:31:31 AM
lilj812 posted...
I've never seen so many people attack a game so hard, it's completely irrational at this point. The time when GW2 is bringing in the most new players, the more "trolls" roam this board and many others talking about how horrible the game is and even spreads misinformation.

Shame on Gamefaqs for letting it get this bad and not doing anything about it, but it doesn't matter really. I'm just glad that Guild Wars 2 is mightily successful and bringing in lots of new players. I know I'll be playing this game a couple years from now still enjoying everything.

Granted some of the trolls are pretty bad, but this game is not without its flaws, it has many of them I would like to see fixed.

And this is coming from a 470 hour player and is about a week out from having a legendary......
#4DiamondBlade82Posted 11/18/2012 1:33:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5ATARIJAWAPosted 11/18/2012 1:41:34 AM
I've never seen so many people attack a game so hard,

Guess you were never on the SWTOR boards. It's 10x worse, especially now that it's gone FTP.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 86
#6havok718Posted 11/18/2012 6:05:14 AM
I dont think this guy has ever played an MMO before.
#7Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/18/2012 6:09:56 AM
By TC's logic SWTOR is the most successful MMO EVER
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#8KagerasuPosted 11/18/2012 6:17:58 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

But IT IS. Just go on the SWTOR board and you'll see countless complaints and people defending against them. It means they CARE and LOVE the game.

I mean, by the time SWTOR figures out what to do about the cries over having to pay for hot bars, the community will have united and formulated a solution for world peace, world hunger, cancer, you name it. They have the force after all. Or some turbo nerd !@$% I'm not familiar with.

In fact, why doesn't GW2 charge for hot bars? You only need 2 buttons anyways for story mode, they should charge you for the other 6 or something buttons. That would make a killing!
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/18/2012 8:11:56 AM
Kagerasu posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

But IT IS. Just go on the SWTOR board and you'll see countless complaints and people defending against them. It means they CARE and LOVE the game.

I mean, by the time SWTOR figures out what to do about the cries over having to pay for hot bars, the community will have united and formulated a solution for world peace, world hunger, cancer, you name it. They have the force after all. Or some turbo nerd !@$% I'm not familiar with.

In fact, why doesn't GW2 charge for hot bars? You only need 2 buttons anyways for story mode, they should charge you for the other 6 or something buttons. That would make a killing!

50 cent per weapon swap
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#10KagerasuPosted 11/18/2012 8:29:23 AM
Genius.