sweetFX

#11Lucavi000Posted 11/19/2012 3:43:32 PM
Here is a screenshot (probably not the best) but you can tell the difference. I tried to find some place somewhat symmetrical.

http://i.imgur.com/GWBbA.jpg

left is unedited and right side is SweetFX
---
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
#12NCPwnPosted 11/19/2012 4:00:17 PM
So it makes it look more like WoW?
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#13Lucavi000Posted 11/19/2012 4:05:46 PM

WoW is more vibrant and colorful so yes and no.

Nice try though NCPwn. Back to daily land.
---
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
#14ryden559(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:18:59 PM
For those of you who sent me a Pm ill reply when i get home, also this AA injector with the settings i use it makes the lines look more crisp and everything just pops out, and it also gives a slight motion blur effect which is also nice, and the water looks phenominal.
---
PSN:ryden781
#15ryden559(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:20:22 PM
JebSkatr2 posted...
Can someone post a link of where you can get the mod (if that's allowed?)

Look up SweetFX on google, its relatively easy to find.
---
#16NCPwnPosted 11/19/2012 4:21:46 PM
Lucavi000 posted...

I don't play WoW, but that screen shot made it appear mor vibrant, which is what I meant. That screen shot should have like a before after or something.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#17ryden559(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:26:03 PM
NCPwn posted...
Lucavi000 posted...

I don't play WoW, but that screen shot made it appear mor vibrant, which is what I meant. That screen shot should have like a before after or something.

It doesnt make it look more like wow (at least to me) like you said it makes it more vibrant, and the lines more crisp and clear.
---
#18Lucavi000Posted 11/19/2012 4:27:57 PM
Lucavi000 posted...

There is a before and after in that same picture. The left side of the screen is before and the right is after. The divider isnt really noticable. I'll upload another with some water in it and its very noticeable then.
---
#19NicoGrimmPosted 11/19/2012 4:27:58 PM
Gw2 is a pretty darn vibrant game on its own.

Besides, this is an editor. If you want to turn the vibrance down, and make everything gritty and grimdark, you can.
---
'Cause I like you so much better when you're naked! I like me so much better when you're naked!
#20Lucavi000Posted 11/19/2012 4:37:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LuOts.jpg - Before

http://i.imgur.com/b3rJu.jpg - After
---