Ascended gear question / discussio

#1easycompany68Posted 11/22/2012 1:06:50 PM
So no matter what the answers im still gonna run Fractals cause I find it alot of fun...I like having a goal, and right now just climbing the levels is a goal..lol

But....

Can somene clarify how ascended gear. As of right now, the only info i have is that you can craft the backpack and find the rings..that's all. And that there used for 'agony defence" so you can go further in the fractals. I saw a asended gear, someone linked it and there was nothing mentioned of agony defence on it..

-do they have a innate agony defence or do you have to add it in the slot?
-where can i find the recipe for the backpack?
-the relics you get are to by items, can you by asended gear?
-is agony defence on for fractals?
-is the backpack and rings better then exotic rings/backpacks?

any other info about it would be awsome..thanks!
#2steker16Posted 11/22/2012 1:44:47 PM(edited)
1 - tier 1 doesnt have agony resistance built in, so you have to slot for it. once you hit fractal 20 they will have it built in as well as have a slot to add more

2 - http://dulfy.net/2012/11/17/gw2-ascended-gear-and-infusion-recipes/

3 - read that link ^^

4 - not sure what you even mean by that, "is agony defence on for fractals?" what?

5 - they have like +2 more of each stat, better but not so much better than makes a different
---
nomnomnom
#3easycompany68(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 7:14:55 AM
steker16 posted...
1 - tier 1 doesnt have agony resistance built in, so you have to slot for it. once you hit fractal 20 they will have it built in as well as have a slot to add more

2 - http://dulfy.net/2012/11/17/gw2-ascended-gear-and-infusion-recipes/

3 - read that link ^^

4 - not sure what you even mean by that, "is agony defence on for fractals?" what?

5 - they have like +2 more of each stat, better but not so much better than makes a different

lol for number 4 i meant is agony only* for fractal dungeon..(typo)

and thanks for the rest of the info.
#4steker16Posted 11/23/2012 11:41:53 AM
oh, then yes its only for fractals. and even then its only for fractal level 10+
---
nomnomnom