Group Events :(

#1HyperTailsManPosted 12/4/2012 6:30:21 PM
Flame Legion Shaman is so dumb. Or maybe I am. I've gotten him down to like45% health before but it never fails that somehow, between adds or lag screwing up a roll, I end up taking too much damage and dying.

And to top it all off, when I rez, an NPC immediately runs up to me and tells me to go kill him.

I can't. I can't freaking do it. Why do group events even show up on the map
---
Just call me HTM
#2tehdudPosted 12/4/2012 6:33:00 PM
At one point there was people in the zones
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#3HyperTailsMan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:33:46 PM
But there aren't now.

So why are they still there
---
Just call me HTM
#4Ceadeus_Posted 12/4/2012 8:10:17 PM
HyperTailsMan posted...
But there aren't now.

Because there are things that are much better to do such as DE chains, gold farming, or WvWvW/SPvP.
---
I'm a wise ELDER Dragon. Why else do I have a WHITE BEARD and am EASY TO KILL.
#5tehdudPosted 12/4/2012 8:34:22 PM
HyperTailsMan posted...
But there aren't now.

Cus anet are stoopid amateur devs. They rather do these stupid events that break the game even more than watch the feedback from the official forums and fix existing issues. They dont wanna have a solid foundation to work from.
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#6feeny88Posted 12/4/2012 8:41:51 PM
tehdud posted...
HyperTailsMan posted...
But there aren't now.

Cus anet are stoopid amateur devs.

Thanks for the new sig tehdude.

Now onto TC. Learn to do something else like sPVP, WvW, Dungeons, or idk maybe change to a server with people in it like Jade Quarry/Stormbluff Isles/Sea of Sorrows/Tarnished Coast
---
Tehdude - "Cus anet are stoopid amateur devs."
Dude has some awesome grammar and spelling skills doesn't he?
#7BrackiePosted 12/4/2012 9:40:11 PM
Which servers do u guys play on?? I'm on Sea of Sorrows and honestly there is never a shortage of people at any level. Last night was levelling my warrior who is up to lvl 27 now and asked in map chat for help with a skillpoint..the one the veteran ettin guards and had like 3 or 4 people msg me "omw".

And that is just one tiny example. Maybe I'm just lucky, idk
#8havok718Posted 12/4/2012 11:28:43 PM
Which servers do u guys play on?? I'm on Sea of Sorrows and honestly there is never a shortage of people at any level. Last night was levelling my warrior who is up to lvl 27 now and asked in map chat for help with a skillpoint..the one the veteran ettin guards and had like 3 or 4 people msg me "omw".

And that is just one tiny example. Maybe I'm just lucky, idk

SoS is the most populated server right now. Half my guild flocked there as it became the latest WvW bandwagon server.
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/5/2012 12:17:34 AM(edited)
feeny88 posted...
tehdud posted...
HyperTailsMan posted...
But there aren't now.

Cus anet are stoopid amateur devs.

Thanks for the new sig tehdude.

Now onto TC. Learn to do something else like sPVP, WvW, Dungeons, or idk maybe change to a server with people in it like Jade Quarry/Stormbluff Isles/Sea of Sorrows/Tarnished Coast

grammar and spelling skills he does not?
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#10MSN 04 SazabiPosted 12/4/2012 11:50:44 PM
that's cute that you are earnestly trying to mock something he intentionally did to mock anet
---
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella