Dungeon Exotic Armors

#1kaze21Posted 12/12/2012 4:04:55 AM
I am a Human thief, and i have bought some level 80 exotic Dungeon armors, Some are bugged when my thief unsheathed the weapons back, the daggers just clip with the coat or something.....

The only armor that i dont have problems with is the Ascalonian Armor, it fits well with weapons with no clipping at all.

I have a set of Heritage Armor skins too ( I was a GW1 player) and also it clips with weapons that attached to the waist as well.

Shouldn't Anet fix them?
#2steker16Posted 12/12/2012 12:19:45 PM
dont hold your breathe, something clipping through armor is bottom of the barrel in terms of priority. im sure they will take time to do it when the game has zero bugs that affect actual game play(wont happen)
---
nomnomnom
#3kaze21(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 1:26:16 AM
Alright guys, suprisingly after the patch updates, Anet fixed the clipping problem with the weapons and the armors, i just tried with different armors, and the weapons are in the right position when they are shealthed back to the waist.

Good job Anet!
#4_Elite_Bushido_Posted 12/15/2012 6:00:15 AM
Alright guys, suprisingly after the patch updates, Anet fixed the clipping problem with the weapons and the armors, i just tried with different armors, and the weapons are in the right position when they are shealthed back to the waist.

Good job Anet!

could you post a pic?
---
She was pregnant 7 times last year and still hasn't had a baby yet. - Riff Raff
http://tinyurl.com/8pf75y8 http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#5kaze21(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 11:47:35 PM
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...

Good job Anet!

could you post a pic?

You can just go to Fort Mariner and check with all the chest armors, preview it and it doesn;t clip with any weapons attached to the waist