keeping it fresh

#1rewwPosted 1/4/2013 10:23:08 AM
I really hate to be this guy, but how can I keep the lvling fun. Aside from the fact I need to join a new guild that has people, but I've been casual playing then taking a break and back and forth. I'm just not having that much fun lvling. So curious on what people would recommend for increasing the fun. I do like this game from what I've played, but I've never liked the lvl grind.. I may try the explore whole map then go back and do quests to help speed that part up. May have to try doing a couple more dungeons too.
---
Official Disgaea 1 Majin of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board
#2JebSkatr2Posted 1/4/2013 10:38:37 AM
How have you been going about leveling?

Also what lvl and profession
#3darkace77450Posted 1/4/2013 10:40:31 AM
Experience from daily achievements adds up, so make sure you're doing those. Crafting also gives experience, if you're interested.
#4NofoundationPosted 1/4/2013 10:42:30 AM
If somebody isn't having fun, why the hell would you recommend crafting?
---
"An account created 7 years ago is my alt"-Warhammeronl speaking about DarkSoulPriest
#5FalxXDPosted 1/4/2013 10:44:00 AM
Crafting is the fastest exp if you have the money for it.
---
Official magikarp of the pokemon boards.
#6CruxisInhibitorPosted 1/4/2013 10:58:34 AM
There's no reason to really group, it's a numbers game because the skill system is currently in its' infancy. It's pretty much a solo grind to 80 then dungeons / FoTM grind for gear, then if you're really a big masochist, you can solo or group grind for a legendary.
---
http://mattypokes.webs.com : Black FC: 2322 5597 1384
i5 2500k ASRock E3/G3 Radeon HD7850 650W 8GB RAM 1TB HDD
#7NicoGrimmPosted 1/4/2013 11:07:26 AM
If somebody isn't having fun, why the hell would you recommend crafting?

Its possibly the fastest way to level if you have someone supplying mats and/or money.
If he wants to hit max level for whatever reason, and isnt having fun, crafting is the fastest way to do it. yes, its mind numbingly boring, but it'll take all of Id unno, maybe an hour or 2?
---
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
#8AthinielPosted 1/4/2013 11:16:32 AM
Exploring the map goes a long way towards levelling, and is fun. Doing the hearts and events along the way will make it go fast. Gathering and crafting is quite fun as well, which also gives xp.

If you are just grinding kills to level it will take forever, and be boring.
#9Lark_XIIPosted 1/4/2013 11:35:15 AM
I'm baffled that ppl think this game has any kind of level grind... I got I like maybe 10 days ago maybe a little less I forget and im lvl 80 already... Lvl grind... If you wanna talk lvl grind back when I played Aion when it just came out it took me like 3 months to get from lvl 45-50 lol that's Grindy... This game is a refreshing change of pace, it might even be a little too easy lol
#10Lark_XIIPosted 1/4/2013 11:38:32 AM
I'm not trying to sound like a jerk either I mean all I did was run around explore areas and do events as I ran around like 10 lvls a day easily man just play the game and have fun leveling just happens naturally