Guardian quick question

#1easycompany68Posted 1/5/2013 3:41:48 PM
Hi, Im leveling a guardian and had a question about the elite skills. I think its a tome but its the one that gives full heath to all allies.

I plan on using this in dungeons and i was wondering if it revived allies that are downed..not dead, just downed??

Sort of like the banner that warriors have.

I'm wondering this cause I think it would be tough to give full health to all party if we're spread out. So i would hold it for those "ohh my god" situations where 2-3 party members are downed. (this can happen in a few areas in fractals 30+..lol)
#2BEAMS_ae86Posted 1/5/2013 3:59:38 PM
Greetings, I am the one called BEAMS_ae86.

I view most guardian. The info of this class is: sad state of affairs.

Heres one example, Peeps dont utilize Torch enough.

Skill 5 of torch gives you short and very contradictive blue flames of power and lust. To make you feel like you are better than other guardian useing mostly shields or 2handys.

Anyway I am getting off track so bak to the question an hand. Sorry for any english problem, please correct me.

The original lie about this mentioned elite skill was that u could be god. Anet wans you to think that, and then when you feel like that they crush the custemer base. so you serve.

ANET gets you addicted because the whole time u are the one who wanted the power to resurrect each peeps of your crew. and then after the patch, the same skill just used you and uses downed players for for selfish reasons. Guildwiki tells the truth.

Enjoy life.
#3kingofthekidsPosted 1/5/2013 4:07:20 PM
The skills from Tome of Courage don't heal downed/defeated players. I recommend bringing along Signet of Mercy if you want to focus on reviving.
#4NicoGrimmPosted 1/5/2013 4:09:33 PM(edited)
Also, the heal has a really long cast time. Youc an't really use it in "Oh ****" situations without preparing some sort of barrier, or ass blind, or something to keep the mobs off everyone.
---
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
#5JebSkatr2Posted 1/5/2013 4:37:27 PM
Can we place bets on who's alt Beams is?

My money's on Xeeh...he's been quiet lately.
#6easycompany68(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:33:28 PM
So then to confirm, it only restores health to players that are still alive (not downed or dead)
#7EnjoyMePosted 1/6/2013 2:12:38 AM
Just downed.

Enjoy life.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
#8koroko_korobasePosted 1/6/2013 2:35:29 AM
JebSkatr2 posted...
Can we place bets on who's alt Beams is?

My money's on Xeeh...he's been quiet lately.

Xeeh is over at PCH.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Gj3FW.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yYdrJ.gif
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....
#9easycompany68(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 11:49:31 AM
EnjoyMe posted...
Just downed.

Enjoy life.

Wait? the reply a few posts up said "doesn't revive downed players"..or dead players. Here you say it does revive downed players?

anyone know for sure?

thanks
#10theshovellerPosted 1/7/2013 11:56:06 AM
BEAMS_ae86 posted...
Skill 5 of torch gives you short and very contradictive blue flames of power and lust.

Oh, I know I shouldn't laugh given the whole language barrier, but this line made me lose it. You light yourself on fire, by the way - that's what the skill does. You light yourself on fire, it hurts you (I think?) and three enemies near you, or you can shoot it over to the targeted enemy so it burns them.

So remember that, next time you light yourself on contradictory fire! You're doing it for power and lust. Lust!