Where is a easy way to find some veterans quick.

#1Blueandwhite87Posted 1/30/2013 11:01:15 AM
I need to kill 5
#2lilj812Posted 1/30/2013 11:03:19 AM
Everywhere!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3Reik0uPosted 1/30/2013 11:03:21 AM
join any random FotM party and let them carry you. You'll be done in about 1 min.

leave after you're finished.
---
Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2, Dead or Alive 5 [PS3]
3DS Friend Code: Reikou@1977-0116-7656
#4lilj812Posted 1/30/2013 11:04:02 AM
Reik0u posted...
join any random FotM party and let them carry you. You'll be done in about 1 min.

leave after you're finished.

What??

Just go out in the world and explore for 10 minutes and you should be close to done. Vets are EVERYWHERE!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5Cool_new_namePosted 1/30/2013 11:08:02 AM(edited)
Veteran Oakhearts are the only veteran that immediately sprang to mind. They are a lot in Queensdale, Caledon Forest, Gendarran Fields. Maybe more areas too. I think in East Gendarran a skill point challenge spawns one and is repeatable.
#6T_M0neyPosted 1/30/2013 11:08:22 AM
i did it in WVW, a supply camp has plenty of em, got it pretty quick.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WEIZH.png
#7Wii_kid_bf2142Posted 1/30/2013 11:10:56 AM
T_M0ney posted...
i did it in WVW, a supply camp has plenty of em, got it pretty quick.

---
Why is everyone keen on being a Spy / Sniper?
Because their handles are either xXxKwIkSkOpExXx or xXxD4rkS4Suk3xXx -- UrCa1988
#8RushUnpluggedPosted 1/30/2013 11:12:01 AM
Veteran Oakhearts are the only veteran that immediately sprang to mind. They are a lot in Queensdale, Caledon Forest, Gendarran Fields. Maybe more areas too. I think in East Gendarran a skill point challenge spawns one and is repeatable.

This. There's a a bunch of them in a "garden" area of Queensdale, easy kills. And their attacks are relatively easy to dodge, so that's another daily you can get.
---
PSN=RushUnplugged
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/RushUnplugged.png
#9Duke DarkwoodPosted 1/30/2013 11:13:21 AM
I got it with no trouble in Queensdale last night.

Two oakhearts near the Oakheart Weald POI, then there was this skale vet in the river west of there, then the Sawtooth Barracuda event, and then I went back and whacked one more oakheart.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#10ZabuzadonoPosted 1/30/2013 3:08:01 PM
Wayfarer (Norn starting area)...

Near the Maw starting area, there is a Veteran Ice Wurm that spawns fairly quickly, plus an event chain N of there (near the pub) that has another Veteran Ice Wurm. There are also Veteran tree guys walking around in the S and W of the map, as well as a Veteran Ice Elemental in the NW of the map (to the E of the northwesternmost city in that area).

That's just off the top of my head... Nice to be near the Maw quest line for some easy loot...
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner