Feb. 26: Guild Missions, Choose your Dailies, New sPVP map

#31DraconisRexPosted 2/8/2013 6:13:25 AM
dragonmak2 posted...
The only Daily that annoys me is Daily Dodger (15 evades) - It'll be nice to evade that one

I just find tar elementals in Orr and dodge them. Their spit has mulitiple attacks in it and is really slow. So it's hard to fail the dodge by waiting too long or dodging too early, plus when you dodge, you can get two 'evades.' A single tar elemental is good for about six-to-eight dodges before some 'helpful' player comes along and kills it for me 'because " couldn't'.

Thankfully, there are plenty of tar elementals in Orr.
---
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead
#32curious_deadPosted 2/8/2013 7:52:58 AM
Aquatic is easy… go to Wayfarer, near the bear shrine there is an underwater passage with skales and salmons. Even salmons count, so you can get this done in less than 2 minutes.

Dodger is annoying since I started playing my ranger… for obvious reasons.
#33dragonmak2Posted 2/8/2013 7:58:56 AM
DraconisRex posted...
dragonmak2 posted...
The only Daily that annoys me is Daily Dodger (15 evades) - It'll be nice to evade that one

I just find tar elementals in Orr and dodge them. Their spit has mulitiple attacks in it and is really slow. So it's hard to fail the dodge by waiting too long or dodging too early, plus when you dodge, you can get two 'evades.' A single tar elemental is good for about six-to-eight dodges before some 'helpful' player comes along and kills it for me 'because " couldn't'.

TY for the advice, as a Ranger i basically aggro a small mob (2-3) and just run around dodging and occasionally healing myself with my pet on don't attack. Its easy, but boring trying to get that evade to register.
---
Currently playing:
Guild Wars 2 and Borderlands 2
#34ZabuzadonoPosted 2/8/2013 8:33:28 AM
DraconisRex posted...
dragonmak2 posted...

Inquest Golems are good for this as well... that spinning and fist-firing attacks are usually good for 2-3 dodges per roll...
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#35CruxisInhibitorPosted 2/8/2013 10:06:45 AM
I really just see guild missions being hair-brained ideas that really fall flat.

What happened to Urgoz, The Deep, AB, HA, GvG? That's the kind of content people like to do in guilds, not just scaled events (my prediction as to what these missions will be).

And honestly, without a fix to the shallowness of the combat system...without a direct healer, i just see this game going on to be more and more of a joke.
---
http://mattypokes.webs.com : Black FC: 2322 5597 1384
i5 2500k ASRock E3/G3 Radeon HD7850 650W 8GB RAM 1TB HDD
#36EarthshakerPosted 2/8/2013 12:12:35 PM
Don't forget homogenized.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.] {Cogito ergo sum... cogito.}
Sept. 20th, 2010 - 5K karmaversary. ASURAS AREN'T NORN FURNITURE!
#37xxtatataxxPosted 2/8/2013 2:24:45 PM
I get almost all done in frostgorge except events if a dragon crystal doesnt spawn. Running from earthshake wp to hotw wp , there are more than 13 kinds of enemies getting variety and more than 5 place that dpawn veterans. Outside of hotw is an event just keep on res polar bear dudes, not only netting daily reviver but one event as well. For daily dodger atk a frost wurm and he chucks rocks at you, dodge backwards(same direction the rock is going )and that counts as 2 dodges. an event for killing veteran icebrood fish and the veteran dredge miner if your lucky and more than enough nods and trees for your daily gather. If i domt get enough uw kills or events. Just pop to borderland or wvw, kill some salmons and doylaks caverns, capture some flags and a event for killing a veteran warg as well. easy as pie.
---
PSN: xinchungedewudi
#38NoisyPinkBubblePosted 2/8/2013 6:08:27 PM
I like how they still don't acknowledge balance issues, and don't even bother discussing problems on the official forums anymore.

All these new additions and quality of life features they are adding to the game are great, but I feel like they are completely ignoring a HUGE issue with the game. They wanted GW2 to be an esport of all things, yet that idea has been completely abandoned, likely because they realized they don't know how to balance the professions.
---
Why is it that no matter how much you shake and dance, the last drop is always on your pants?