What gear should I use on a D/D Elementalist

#1SkimMilk1988Posted 2/7/2013 6:54:45 PM
I'm using the 0/10/0/30/30 build. I'm just curious about what type of gear I should use (since I'm still lvling its probably only going to have 2 stats ATM). Is it personal preference, or should I be focusing on something specific?
#2thecrossnkightPosted 2/7/2013 8:21:19 PM
somewhat personal pref

Berserkers weapon + jewelry and soldiers armor is a good way to go if flying solo
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#3XialohPosted 2/8/2013 1:24:44 AM
am I way out of the loop, or is there actually stuff like 'soldier's' armor available while leveling? I'm level 53 now and have yet to see anything like that, but people are always recommending these things in response to leveling questions. Also not sure what berserker's is. Next evolution of 'strong' is my guess though..
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#4GwindorPosted 2/8/2013 1:39:34 AM
I use 3 sets

pow/tough/vit
tough/pre/pow
pow/pre/crit

depending on the situation. Berserker's jewelry and weapons all around.
---
"What if you just eat vegetarians?"-neonreaper
"^ You are what you eat. ^_~"-Koiji
#5ReikkenPosted 2/8/2013 1:42:32 AM
Xialoh posted...
am I way out of the loop, or is there actually stuff like 'soldier's' armor available while leveling? I'm level 53 now and have yet to see anything like that, but people are always recommending these things in response to leveling questions. Also not sure what berserker's is. Next evolution of 'strong' is my guess though..

it's lv 60+ gear, yeah
---
One week remains.