Knights armor

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Knights armor
3 years ago#1
Just took a quick look and just wanted to make sure that the absolute only way to get knights armor is to craft it?

I don't see and tough/power/precise armor in the dungeon sets, and didn't see any in the karma sets...

Am i mistaken?

thanks
3 years ago#2
Not sure about dungeons or karma, but you could also buy it off the TP if you don't want to craft.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
3 years ago#3
Sorrow's Embrace armor has P/P/T

TP has "Knight's" armor. just search "knight" and filter out exotic only.
TWSS'd Resident Poll Maker
3 years ago#4
Arah also has armor with knight's stats.
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
(message deleted)
3 years ago#6
Yes, that's right..forgot about sorrow's embrace....

Just curious, are the paths fast....i heard that SE is'nt that quick....

I just did Arach path 2 and 3 for the first time and no way, man...almost 1.5 hours each....even if the group is super awsome (which they won't take someone new to arah), i don't see it taking less then about an hour each..give or take.. I could farm cof and make 5-6gold in an hour...lol

So I guess its either SE...if someone can tell me about how long to do paths....

or craft the knights gear myself....

thanks again
3 years ago#7
easycompany68 posted...

I just did Arach path 2 and 3 for the first time and no way, man...almost 1.5 hours each....even if the group is super awsome (which they won't take someone new to arah), i don't see it taking less then about an hour each..give or take.. I could farm cof and make 5-6gold in an hour...lol

So I guess its either SE...if someone can tell me about how long to do paths....

thanks again

Path 1 and 3 can both be done in about a half hour or so. 3 can take longer, but hopefully you'll get in with a group where someone knows the shortcut. Path 2 can be long and difficult.
Procrastinators unite tomorrow!
3 years ago#8
If you can farm 5-6g in an hour, that would definitely be faster than running dungeons for tokens. It would take you 3-5 runs to get a single exotic, so roughly 1.5-2.5 hours a piece. Where as if you're making 5-6g an hour that's almost enough to buy 1.5 exotics.
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#9
ThatSageGuy posted...
If you can farm 5-6g in an hour, that would definitely be faster than running dungeons for tokens. It would take you 3-5 runs to get a single exotic, so roughly 1.5-2.5 hours a piece. Where as if you're making 5-6g an hour that's almost enough to buy 1.5 exotics.

Definitly, I was just wondering about arah becuase farming CoF gets boring and also I actually wanted the look of the arah gear...lol I like a few parts of it ...
3 years ago#10
tryv1 posted...
easycompany68 posted...

thanks again

Path 1 and 3 can both be done in about a half hour or so. 3 can take longer, but hopefully you'll get in with a group where someone knows the shortcut. Path 2 can be long and difficult.

Sorry, just wanted to clarify, are you saying path 1 and 3 of Arah or sorrow's embrace?
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Knights armor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived