Knights armor

#1easycompany68Posted 2/12/2013 6:51:21 PM
Just took a quick look and just wanted to make sure that the absolute only way to get knights armor is to craft it?

I don't see and tough/power/precise armor in the dungeon sets, and didn't see any in the karma sets...

Am i mistaken?

thanks
#2AverageGaiPosted 2/12/2013 6:52:38 PM
Not sure about dungeons or karma, but you could also buy it off the TP if you don't want to craft.
---
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
#3meteor6666Posted 2/12/2013 7:21:10 PM
Sorrow's Embrace armor has P/P/T

TP has "Knight's" armor. just search "knight" and filter out exotic only.
---
TWSS'd Resident Poll Maker
#4ThatSageGuyPosted 2/12/2013 7:54:53 PM
Arah also has armor with knight's stats.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#5drunkenmoronPosted 2/12/2013 7:58:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6easycompany68(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:45:05 PM
Yes, that's right..forgot about sorrow's embrace....

Just curious, are the paths fast....i heard that SE is'nt that quick....

I just did Arach path 2 and 3 for the first time and no way, man...almost 1.5 hours each....even if the group is super awsome (which they won't take someone new to arah), i don't see it taking less then about an hour each..give or take.. I could farm cof and make 5-6gold in an hour...lol

So I guess its either SE...if someone can tell me about how long to do paths....

or craft the knights gear myself....

thanks again
#7tryv1Posted 2/12/2013 10:24:37 PM
easycompany68 posted...

I just did Arach path 2 and 3 for the first time and no way, man...almost 1.5 hours each....even if the group is super awsome (which they won't take someone new to arah), i don't see it taking less then about an hour each..give or take.. I could farm cof and make 5-6gold in an hour...lol

So I guess its either SE...if someone can tell me about how long to do paths....

thanks again

Path 1 and 3 can both be done in about a half hour or so. 3 can take longer, but hopefully you'll get in with a group where someone knows the shortcut. Path 2 can be long and difficult.
---
Procrastinators unite tomorrow!
#8ThatSageGuyPosted 2/12/2013 11:07:11 PM
If you can farm 5-6g in an hour, that would definitely be faster than running dungeons for tokens. It would take you 3-5 runs to get a single exotic, so roughly 1.5-2.5 hours a piece. Where as if you're making 5-6g an hour that's almost enough to buy 1.5 exotics.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#9easycompany68(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:02:35 AM
ThatSageGuy posted...
If you can farm 5-6g in an hour, that would definitely be faster than running dungeons for tokens. It would take you 3-5 runs to get a single exotic, so roughly 1.5-2.5 hours a piece. Where as if you're making 5-6g an hour that's almost enough to buy 1.5 exotics.

Definitly, I was just wondering about arah becuase farming CoF gets boring and also I actually wanted the look of the arah gear...lol I like a few parts of it ...
#10easycompany68(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:03:13 AM
tryv1 posted...
easycompany68 posted...

thanks again

Path 1 and 3 can both be done in about a half hour or so. 3 can take longer, but hopefully you'll get in with a group where someone knows the shortcut. Path 2 can be long and difficult.

Sorry, just wanted to clarify, are you saying path 1 and 3 of Arah or sorrow's embrace?