Is this game for me?

#1refmonPosted 3/8/2013 4:47:23 PM
Alright so the only other MMO I have ever played was WoW but the only thing I actually did in the game was level up. As soon as I hit the max level I stopped playing the character, aside from some pvp. I really dont have fun looking for gear upgrades. I don't know much about this game but it would be fun for a altoholic?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2lilj812Posted 3/8/2013 4:49:36 PM
I bet this game is tailor made for you. I'm a serious altoholic with 6 alts and one main, and I will be playing this game for the next year.

No serious gear hunt, and leveling in this game is sooooo freakin fun. You will love this game, I'm 99% sure of it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3refmon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:19:19 PM
Sounds fun, the new weapon switching spell system scares me but it looks great
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#4JedahprPosted 3/8/2013 5:47:46 PM
I'm an altoholic too. So far to the point where I don't consider that I have a "main". I play all my characters evenly; and they're all equally geared.

Anyways back on point. I recommend you read the sticky on the boards: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/938738-guild-wars-2/63335135

It's has all the info you need; and then some.
---
Sailin' away on a crest of a wave it's like magic
#5Melon_MasterPosted 3/8/2013 7:35:39 PM
I'm an altaholic myself, and this game is the greatest thing since sliced bread in my opinion.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#6refmon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:38:04 PM(edited)
Gonna buy it but unfortunately just missed the sale, hope it goes back on real soon
---
#7DraginvryPosted 3/8/2013 9:30:22 PM
This is like, the most casual MMORPG in existence. It's perfect for altoholics.
#8Melon_MasterPosted 3/9/2013 3:34:32 PM
This is like, the most casual MMORPG in existence. It's perfect for altoholics.

It really is, I can jump on after a shift and do my dailies in under an hour and get a few chests. He'll I'm almost done with my monthly already.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10